limpid

Oh well, were having an off day. Recent performances have been really good and we've still got an FA Cup final to look forward to two weeks from now so im not that bothered.

Lets just hope results go our way this weekend then. Results always go our way when we need 'em. 

But it'll be fine if they don't. We've only got little old Burnley on the last day of the season to secure safety. Nothing shocking ever happens on the last day of the season.

/sarcasm

Okore is having a terrible game but those saying he won't be here next year are overreacting. He's so young with heaps of potential. He'll come good (especially partnering with Clark and a new LB superstar).

• Like 2

In front of a television, somewhere in Scotland all alone, a 45 year old Glaswegian is smiling out the side of his mouth.

He can smiler as much as he chuffin wants, we'd have already been gone if he was still here!

• Like 1

Players look scared to go down the tunnel. They know what's coming

I wouldn't stand for it if I was them, if Sherwood had a go at me after the way he's set the team up, he'd be going back out with a black eye and I'd be on the transfer list.

Apart from Hutton I don't see how else he could set them up. 4 of them goals are basic errors in defending not tactics. 

He's got the back four on the halfway line.

That back four should be on the edge of our penalty area, if they were, we wouldn't have conceded any of the five goals we conceded in the first half. That's not to say we wouldn't have conceded some different goals; we're not playing well, but we've conceded pretty much the same goal five times and it's all down to where our defensive line are. 

A mistake is a mistake, we all make them, but Southampton have shown it's a mistake for five goals and another half a dozen chances and we haven't changed it. That's down to the manager.

Westwood and Vlaar being complete bell ends wouldn't have changed if the defence was deeper.

• Like 1

In front of a television, somewhere in Scotland all alone, a 45 year old Glaswegian is smiling out the side of his mouth.

He can smiler as much as he chuffin wants, we'd have already been gone if he was still here!

The players were injured under him. He'd have gotten even better results than Tim, with these fit players.

(according to that little voice in his head)