limpid

sherwood made a huge cockup not playing A LB at lb also he should be giving senderos game time.

i would definitely drop that clown vlaar at half time and next week. obviously disgraceful performance from him and should not be tolerated

We don't have another LB to play.

Oh well, were having an off day. Recent performances have been really good and we've still got an FA Cup final to look forward to two weeks from now so im not that bothered.

Oh well, were having an off day. Recent performances have been really good and we've still got an FA Cup final to look forward to two weeks from now so im not that bothered.

But we ain't safe?

Pretty damning how even a change of manager we still have a bit of "softness" about us. Soft goals conceded in previous games before this too. Think the spine will probably be replaced, Vlaar etc will be lucky to get a new deal now.

sherwood made a huge cockup not playing A LB at lb also he should be giving senderos game time.

i would definitely drop that clown vlaar at half time and next week. obviously disgraceful performance from him and should not be tolerated

We don't have a fit left back though so we can only play somebody out of position there. That said, I thought Hutton was decent the last time he played there but today he looks like he can't be arsed.

As Sherwood was just shouting before half-time, wheres your **** pride?!

We've lost this now so the manner of the defeat us all that matters. Hope they can pick themselves up and get 2 or 3 more in the second half. 3-5 or 4-6 won't seem so bad.

Edited by briny_ear

Players look scared to go down the tunnel. They know what's coming

I wouldn't stand for it if I was them, if Sherwood had a go at me after the way he's set the team up, he'd be going back out with a black eye and I'd be on the transfer list.

Apart from Hutton I don't see how else he could set them up. 4 of them goals are basic errors in defending not tactics. 

He's got the back four on the halfway line.

That back four should be on the edge of our penalty area, if they were, we wouldn't have conceded any of the five goals we conceded in the first half. That's not to say we wouldn't have conceded some different goals; we're not playing well, but we've conceded pretty much the same goal five times and it's all down to where our defensive line are. 

A mistake is a mistake, we all make them, but Southampton have shown it's a mistake for five goals and another half a dozen chances and we haven't changed it. That's down to the manager.

• Like 1

But we ain't safe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czLQoG01PFs