limpid

Can Shay please retire at half time

He was always going to cost us because he's useless, I just hope he has got it all out of his system ahead of the cup final.

Which goal was his fault?

The first two goals slid out like an idiot and made himself small, didn't commit with any force or determination or more possibly didn't have the legs and pace to rush out to clear the ball away. Useless. These are the underrated qualities of Guzan, his ability to get off his line quick. Given is too old to be a functional keeper in the modern game. He's a relic, the Neuer types are the future for how teams want to play, especially with us wanting to adopt an attacking on the front foot approach - Guzan made a cock up and was dropped, Given has shown just as much today. Drop him for Guzan. Given has lost his place in the cup final for me. 

Players look scared to go down the tunnel. They know what's coming

I wouldn't stand for it if I was them, if Sherwood had a go at me after the way he's set the team up, he'd be going back out with a black eye and I'd be on the transfer list.

• Like 1

It took 41 minutes to actually see N'Zogbia or hear his name. We've been defensively awful but it really looked like we only had 10 men.

Wow. I know people are looking for a scapegoat but jesus.

What's wrong with that? I'm not blaming him individually for the goals or even our performance as such and haven't ever that I remember criticised N'Zogbia on here but that first half he might have well not have even been on the pitch.

I wouldn't stand for it if I was them, if Sherwood had a go at me after the way he's set the team up, he'd be going back out with a black eye and I'd be on the transfer list.

Apart from Hutton I don't see how else he could set them up. 4 of them goals are basic errors in defending not tactics. 

• Like 1

Were the players on the drink last night or something?

Looks like it, perhaps they started to believe their own hype. 

Well they certainly haven't been spending the week worrying about this game, that's for sure.

Apart from Hutton I don't see how else he could set them up. 4 of them goals are basic errors in defending not tactics. 

Due to an insanely high line that wasn't changed.