limpid

Today has made me realise one thing - Okore's pace is shot since his injury :(

Wasn't it ACL? There is very little impact on pace even if they take a graft from hamstring, which I don't think they do for professional footballers.

I'd mine done with my hammy. I can barely walk.

But I'm guessing Okore did a bit more physiotherapy and conditioning post op than I did.

I've done mine as well, with hamstring graft and had issues building quad muscle back up but fine now and you say they have much better rehabilitation and I think footballers have artificial ligaments instead of grafts now (could be wrong though)

Should we maybe buy a new goalkeeper in the summer?

No, we have a perfectly good one on the bench.

Guzan's OK but he needs competition, Given isn't that, so on that basis, yes we could do with a keeper. 

Backup keeper yes. I don't think we need to be worrying about first choice in the Summer.

Disagree, I think we need someone to push Guzan, maybe not a top priority, but if the funds are there then we sign. Guzan hasn't had a particularly good season, he needs to be pushed.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Today has made me realise one thing - Okore's pace is shot since his injury :(

Wasn't it ACL? There is very little impact on pace even if they take a graft from hamstring, which I don't think they do for professional footballers.
I'd mine done with my hammy. I can barely walk.

But I'm guessing Okore did a bit more physiotherapy and conditioning post op than I did.

I've done mine as well, with hamstring graft and had issues building quad muscle back up but fine now and you say they have much better rehabilitation and I think footballers have artificial ligaments instead of grafts now (could be wrong though)

I want an artificial ligament, and an artificial hamstring. Can they rebuild me? Do they have the technology?

I thought they used the patellar tendon for footballers. I'll look it up

Jesus Hutton