Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't those just this year's kits with a different sponsor?

It was probably done for a corporate event or as a gift or something.

Nothing to see here

Or something like this for the away kit

Norway-1996-Funny-kit.jpg

but with 'Villa' instead of 'Norge'.

bahaha can't remember that one. Guess someone became really excited while looking through the headers in Word.

That's a pretty naff looking logo but then again, its not the worst we've had. FX Pro anyone?

Acorns still remains the most aesthetically pleasing logo and the best sponsor we've had during recent times.

I think FX pro went bust.

Incredible that only 4/5 years ago we were in a situation where we didn't even need ££ from sponsorship so used a charity. And now we can't even afford a bag of chips.

That's a pretty naff looking logo but then again, its not the worst we've had. FX Pro anyone?

Acorns still remains the most aesthetically pleasing logo and the best sponsor we've had during recent times.

Incredible that only 4/5 years ago we were in a situation where we didn't even need ££ from sponsorship so used a charity. And now we can't even afford a bag of chips.

My point was purely about the look of the logos but I know what you mean.

Edited by sexbelowsound

the difference being there werent rules in place that said we needed to maximise our revenue so we could give away our shirt deal to a charity, now we need to sell our soul to the highest bidder

Â