Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we're officially the home team in the cup final, I wonder if we'll play it in the new kit?

Good marketing opportunity as it will be globally televised.

Good idea, thats why it wont happen at Villa
Also, I'm sure dafabet would have something to say about us wearing our next kit

Why? they're contractually obligated to be on the jersey, and would be, so why would they care if it's the old one or new one?

Because their contract is up in the summer and it looks likely we'll have a new sponsor next year.

And until their contract is up they'll be the sponsor on the jersey, whether it's an old jersey or a new one

As we're officially the home team in the cup final, I wonder if we'll play it in the new kit?

Good marketing opportunity as it will be globally televised.

Good idea, thats why it wont happen at Villa
Also, I'm sure dafabet would have something to say about us wearing our next kit

Why? they're contractually obligated to be on the jersey, and would be, so why would they care if it's the old one or new one?

Because their contract is up in the summer and it looks likely we'll have a new sponsor next year.

And until their contract is up they'll be the sponsor on the jersey, whether it's an old jersey or a new one

Then why would the new sponsors want the shiny new kit to be revealed with the old sponsor on?

I'd buy 3-4 of the away shirts without question! Reminds me of my youth, and was one of the first villa shirts I had! For me, its by part my favourite away top, even though some will say its ugly... I love it!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE release this away shirt

2i0zyh4.jpg

Based on our 1905-06 change kit

aston-villa-1905-change.gif

7Eu9fN8.jpg

Perhaps a little too close to Coventry's kit, but I like it nonetheless, since I liked that historical kit

Edited by P3te

Â