Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, really hate the "high visibility clothing" yellow/green/orange kits like the one Barcelona has this season or the one we had in the 12/13 season.

I like away kits in traditional club colors.

By all means go crazy with the 3rd kit

Edited by sne

Really, really hate the "high visibility clothing" yellow/green/orange kits like the one Barcelona has this season or the one we had in the 12/13 season.

I like away kits in traditional club colors.

By all means go crazy with the 3rd kit

agree. I would like to see a black away kit however

We had a black one in 2007 iirc. I remember cause I bought it and I don't think we ever played in it. Maybe once against West Ham away I think it was but I'm not 100%.

I liked that shirt.

We had a black away kit in 10/11 which was pretty cool.

Obviously the picture on the last page is a mockup but I really hope that isn't the final design - looks cheap and tacky IMO.

• Like 1

lazio_coppa_italia.jpg                                                                                 

Just copy the old Lazio Kit they made for the cup final a few years back but with our colours please!

Something like this:

Q1MmEnJ.png

Edited by Gillz
  • Like 3

I'd be more than happy with that.

Stick a claret body on that and take the red and green off the sleeves (maybe replace it with yellow) and there you go

Edit - re: Lazio kit

Edited by Stevo985

Stick a claret body on that and take the red and green off the sleeves (maybe replace it with yellow) and there you go

Check the re-edit!

• Like 1

Check the re-edit!

Yep that'd do.

Something about the collar doesn't look right, but along those lines would be lovely.

It's the fit more than anything. I'd love a kit that fits like that as opposed to our looser ones (although it's been getting slowly better with Macron.

I'm not going to buy one, I'm talking about how the team look in it.

Â