Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we're officially the home team in the cup final, I wonder if we'll play it in the new kit?

Good marketing opportunity as it will be globally televised.

Good idea, thats why it wont happen at Villa

• Like 3

As we're officially the home team in the cup final, I wonder if we'll play it in the new kit?

Also, I'm sure dafabet would have something to say about us wearing our next kit

We need to play in this years home shirt as stripes are lucky! 57, 94 and 15???

Ssshhh we won't mention 2000!

Does it matter which direction the stripes point?

A home kit with horizontal pinstripes? Or... hoops? Not sure I like the sound of that.

Also, I'm sure dafabet would have something to say about us wearing our next kit

Why? they're contractually obligated to be on the jersey, and would be, so why would they care if it's the old one or new one?

Why? they're contractually obligated to be on the jersey, and would be, so why would they care if it's the old one or new one?

Because their contract is up in the summer and it looks likely we'll have a new sponsor next year.

We need to play in this years home shirt as stripes are lucky! 57, 94 and 15???

Ssshhh we won't mention 2000!

Does it matter which direction the stripes point?

Woah.

I wonder if this means horizontal pinstripes like this:

20130515-122100.jpg

or actual hoops.

Or whether this was a meaningless off the cuff comment and i'm reading too much into it.

If it's actual hoops, I think I could handle it. We haven't had a real departure from the norm since 99/00 and we're probably due for a unique kit. Macron, IMO, have earned the right to give us one given the absolute top quality of the past 2 years kits.

Well a certain poster who is ITK when it comes to new kits has hinted strongly that our away shirt next season is yellow, so looks like you'll get your wish.

Well a certain poster who is ITK when it comes to new kits has hinted strongly that our away shirt next season is yellow, so looks like you'll get your wish.

Really? I'd be very happy with that.

CFOGbZEW8AAYwlT.jpg

Tweeted by Brad Guzan...

Dafabet logo would indicate a possible fake though

Any jersey shown before the current sponsorship deal is up will have dafabet on it. No different to clubs playing in next seasons kit with the current seasons logo on it. Dafabet being on that doesn't mean it's not the new jersey no more than it means it is Edited by P3te

CFOGbZEW8AAYwlT.jpg

Tweeted by Brad Guzan...

Dafabet logo would indicate a possible fake though

Any jersey shown before the current sponsorship deal is up will have dafabet on it. No different to clubs playing in next seasons kit with the current seasons logo on it. Dafabet being on that doesn't mean it's not the new jersey no more than it means it is

Don't like it, hope it's a fake

Can you guys not tell what is a photoshop mockup still?  :D

I think everyone realises it's a mockup, lest there be giant floating jerseys with spectral hashtags invading football stadia across the globe :P

• Like 3

Â