Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing will top their kits from this season, those look like training kits anyway.

Lazio-2015-Eagle-Kit%2B(1).jpg

Lazio-2015-Eagle-Kit%2B(2).jpg

These kits further rubbish the complete nonsense that Macron only make shite kits too.

Found the top one for £20 earlier, really tempted

Where at?

Bonanza

Never heard of the site before, seems like a website based on eBay shops success, small time sellers, pretty cheap stuff, need to do some checking out of how legit it all is first

• Like 1

Nothing will top their kits from this season, those look like training kits anyway.

These kits further rubbish the complete nonsense that Macron only make shite kits too.

Are those kits for a special game or cup final or something? They don't wear those kits and the ones for next season look different

Thats a little bit like asking "What's your favourite sexually transmitted infection?"

Mine's gonorrhoea, that was still yellow mind you, and more fun than listening to Coldplay.

OT, but because of your avatar I always read your posts in Alan Partridge's voice. That one was pretty funny.

Thats a little bit like asking "What's your favourite sexually transmitted infection?"

Mine's gonorrhoea, that was still yellow mind you, and more fun than listening to Coldplay.

OT, but because of your avatar I always read your posts in Alan Partridge's voice. That one was pretty funny.

Jurassic Park!

Ha, thanks for the positive feedback mate :)

Those Lazio kits are pretty nice, are they a third kit? If we got a claret version of those I'd be happy. I think they'll play it safer though.

If they can replace the Lazio eagle with the Villa lion and still look good it might be a nice 3rd kit

Might also look like a children's t-shirt if done wrong...

Edited by sne

Are those kits for a special game or cup final or something? They don't wear those kits and the ones for next season look different

They've played in them for the majority of the season. I think they were meant to be one offs but they've kept wearing them. 

Why do we need a new kit? We should go back to the days of keeping a kit for at least 2 seasons

We could. But it's 20 years since we did that so it's unlikely.

Why do we need a new kit? We should go back to the days of keeping a kit for at least 2 seasons

We could. But it's 20 years since we did that so it's unlikely.

Don't worry about explaining it, Ben. Someone has to have this moan every time a new kit is on the horizon ;)

• Like 1

Â