Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks kinda like Westwood, but yeah I think it's Grealish. Looking like Macron raised their game again.

I thought it Westwood first too.

I was scared to ask in case someone went "LOL! You n00b it's Fabian Delph" or someone else obvious

Can't really see a whole lot of it but from what you can see the home shirt looks pretty good.

I think they have pretty much shown the home shirt to be honest. Pretty easy to fill in the blanks.

• Like 2

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/07/aston-villa-15-16-kit.html

Aston Villa 15-16 Home Kit Leaked
Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The new Aston Villa 15-16 Kit introduces a traditional design, honoring the rich history of the English club. Aston Villa will unveil the new Aston Villa 2015-16 Home Shirt on July 7, 2015.

Italian brand Macron produces the new Aston Villa 2015-2016 Kits, which are sponsored by Intuit QuickBooks, an accounting software for small businesses.

Aston Villa 15-16 Home Kit This illustration shows the new Macron Aston Villa 2015-2016 Home Shirt.

aston-villa-15-16-home-kit-1.jpg

A nod to the classic Aston Villa Kits of the 1970s, the new Macron Aston Villa 2015-16 Home Jersey is maroon with sky blue sleeves and a traditional sky blue collar. A slim light blue stripe runs down both sides of the new Aston Villa 2015-2016 Kit, while the sleeve cuffs boast three maroon lines.

The Macron and Intuit QuickBooks logos on the front of the new Aston Villa 15-16 Kit are solid white, with the QuickBooks logo's appearance reworked from what was used on last seasons's West Bromwich Kits.

Dark red vertical pinstripes grace the front of the new Aston Villa 15-16 Shirt, which is set to be combined with white shorts to create a classic look.
  • Like 2

Â