PauloBarnesi

On 13/11/2017 at 13:13, sne said:

Absolutely brilliant piece of motivational talk by Moyes

"If it works, great. If it doesn’t, then I’ll see the East End of London for seven months, then I’ll go elsewhere"

:crylaugh:

"They give me a tracksuit, and let me sleep in the office"

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Leicester (H)

Everton (A)

Man City (A)

Chelsea (H)

Arsenal (H)

Stoke (A)

Good luck with that lot Moyes, next two games are crucial you would think and both tough for different reasons.

They also play a lot of those teams in April which could be crucial.

Similar to Norwich a few years back who had Arsenal, Chelsea, Man. United and Liverpool all in a row in April.

12 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Leicester (H)

Everton (A)

Man City (A)

Chelsea (H)

Arsenal (H)

Stoke (A)

Good luck with that lot Moyes, next two games are crucial you would think and both tough for different reasons.

They will lose all of those games

It’s a bad start and he doesn’t even seem to be saying the right things either. It’s crazy but the Leicester game is must win already.

I’m not sure who they have in reserve at GK but I’d drop Hart. He’s been shit every time I’ve seen him and it also sends a bit of a message out to the rest of the squad. 

Edited by Genie

21 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

You’d get good odds on that. 

I can’t see them losing 7 on the spin but can’t see many points there for them.

From what I have seen of Moyes so far, I think he is more than capable of delivering 7 defeats on the bounce

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I reckon he’d be sacked after about 5. 

Would not surprise me.  I can't see the players getting behind him, it reminds me of when we appointed Remi Garde.

12 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

As I posted the other day, has any manager ever had back to back delegations from the PL? Because Moyes could well do it this season.

I’ve been trying to think of anyone else who might had achieved it but not managed it so far.

Avram Grant?

He has this really boring uninspiring tone to his voice, like Lambert. 

Its the perfect job for an out of work manager because they are not that bad. As a manager you want to join a club who is out of position and bring them up (a la Harry at Spurs). Worst thing you can do is take over a club who are over achieving for the squad (Moyes after Fergie).

4 hours ago, Genie said:

It’s a bad start and he doesn’t even seem to be saying the right things either. It’s crazy but the Leicester game is must win already.

I’m not sure who they have in reserve at GK but I’d drop Hart. He’s been shit every time I’ve seen him and it also sends a bit of a message out to the rest of the squad. 

He was really pretty good yesterday, despite the goals. Though I agree he's been shit this season. 

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

He was really pretty good yesterday, despite the goals. Though I agree he's been shit this season. 

I saw the second goal and it seemed to go through him, got 2 hands on it but still went through him into the goal. 

West Ham United supporters are being urged to stop calling 999 to complain after their team loses.

The Hammers suffered a 2-0 defeat by Watford on Sunday, leaving David Moyes' side without a Premier League win in five games and in the relegation zone.

Essex Police's Force Control Room said on Twitter: "Ringing 999 because West Ham have lost again and you aren't sure what to do is not acceptable."

BBC

Â