Bakary Sako

Isa

I still have a lot of reservations about this signing. If he was 22 then I'd be all for it but he's 27 and unproven in the premier league and he's far from consistent. Might be ok as a squad player but we should be setting our sights far higher. I hear West Ham are looking to sign Callum Wilson. I hope he stays at Bournemouth but would much rather we tried to sign him.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/transfer-news/rumour-mill-west-ham-eyeing-9130263

"Wilson has already been linked with moves to Chelsea and Aston Villa this season with the Sky Blues set to pocket a significant sell-on clause should he leave Dean Court in the near future."

Seen a bit of him to be fair and when he is on it he is a beast.

He's often looked a very good player when I've seen him on tv but my Wolves season ticket-holding mate reckons that he's too inconsistent for them and that's why no top teams wanted him.

Edited by villarocker

Players always become inconsistent / lazy / no good with supporters when they are going out the door. People on here were saying the same about Delph when it looked like he was going out on a free.

Edited by villanmac

Does he really! Forget him then, he's unproven and didn't turn up when it really mattered. Is that the type of character we want to bring to our football club.

I'd rather keep Zoggy to be honest

• Like 1

Does he really! Forget him then, he's unproven and didn't turn up when it really mattered. Is that the type of character we want to bring to our football club.

me too not much difference in their age either

me too not much difference in their age either

at least Nzogbia has proved himself at this level and in the last few weeks has started to look a bit more like his old self too

he wants 50k a week with a huge sign on fee not worth that especially being unproven at prem level move on not sure i like this guys attitude anyway.

Only QPR would be stupid enough to pay that amount!

he wants 50k a week with a huge sign on fee not worth that especially being unproven at prem level move on not sure i like this guys attitude anyway.

If there's any truth to that then he needs to jog on and find someone else willing to be that stupid

Never seen him play enough to make a proper judgement however.

It looks like the guy can finish and for me that is one major improvement on N'Zogbia even though other than that they look similar players.

Charlie has never been very prolific and the little bit of pace he has lost means he doesnt have the cut in from the right and bend it in with his left option open to him anymore.