Tickets

limpid

I'm resigned to not getting one for the final unfortunately. Been to 8 games this season including 2 FA cup games. Bloody typical that this is the first season in ages I haven't had a ST [emoji35][emoji35]

I do not think that cup games should take priority over league games for the final.The number of combined cup/league games attended would seem the fairest way to allocate tickets after ST holders get their shot.

Creaming off 2,500 tickets from an allocation of 25,000 tickets by the club before the above get a shot at tickets also seems around 1,500 to much for me.

It seems fans will be paying for this new Wembley for some time not only through the cost of tickets but by the FA allowing such a high proportion of tickets to go to Club Wembley members in addition to the so called "football family". I have to say that I think if the game was at Old Trafford for example most of those that managed to get a ticket for the semi-final would most likely get one for the final as well. But that new stadium has to be paid for and the FA's concerns are for that and the "football familly" rather than on how many fans of the two teams get to watch their teams at the final   :(        

The semi final seems to be the new final in terms of the about of true fans who can go and in ticket pricing. Of course I am on ruddy holiday on final weekend, what a mistake! 30th of May did not compute in my brain for a cup final, the season is usually over by then.

I fly from Liverpool the 31st May at 5am but if i get a ticket i will go Wembley

Has anyone used any of these online second market sites before? (Kix, GoFootball etc)

I'm tempted to shell out but not if it doesn't guarantee anything... might as well take my chances with a tout on the day

as much as it pains me to say it but at those prices and with that stupid allocation  plus with the semi already been played at wembley, ive got no intention of going. its a complete joke and the fans yet again are disregarded.

If you really want to go try and get some club wembley tickets. I hate club wembley it's all cooperates. There were quite a few empty seats in that section yesterday...and yes they take bloody ages to come back after half-time. But there were definitely a few Villa (and Pool) fans in that section yesterday.

Not all those 17,000 prawn sandwich lot will be in attendance. They just have a seat because they can ££

I was sat in Club Wembley and I can tell you that the vast majority of people in there were fans of Villa or Liverpool, and every single seat around me was taken.

It doesn't go down as part of the clubs' allocation, but if it's anything like the semi, most of that 17,000 will be fans of either club.

hmmm see this thread for my pain, that aside, real stupid question so pls forgive, IF I were a season ticket holder but did not actually go to any games (I would happily farm them out) would that qualify me to get a finals ticket? or do I have to attend, e.g. as long as we made the final within the next five years it would be cheaper than my current options :)

hmmm see this thread for my pain, that aside, real stupid question so pls forgive, IF I were a season ticket holder but did not actually go to any games (I would happily farm them out) would that qualify me to get a finals ticket? or do I have to attend, e.g. as long as we made the final within the next five years it would be cheaper than my current options :)

You don't have to attend no. Money is all that matters, sadly.

You could buy a season ticket and sell every game on via go go and still be able to get a final ticket.

If you really want to go try and get some club wembley tickets. I hate club wembley it's all cooperates. There were quite a few empty seats in that section yesterday...and yes they take bloody ages to come back after half-time. But there were definitely a few Villa (and Pool) fans in that section yesterday.

Not all those 17,000 prawn sandwich lot will be in attendance. They just have a seat because they can ££

I was sat in Club Wembley and I can tell you that the vast majority of people in there were fans of Villa or Liverpool, and every single seat around me was taken.

It doesn't go down as part of the clubs' allocation, but if it's anything like the semi, most of that 17,000 will be fans of either club.

What did that set up back Ben? I cant seem to register for Club Wembley at all?

Mate got the tickets through his company, which is how I imagine a lot of the tickets there are bought.

So didn't cost me anything :)

But I believe the normal prices are around £170-£180 a game, but you buy them longer term and so that's an average cost per game.

Don't really know how you'd go about purchasing a one off ticket to the Final, but I'm sure there are plenty of ways to do it. LIke I said, the majority of people seemed to be fans of either club, so they can't all have got them comp'd

Doubt I'll be getting a ticket for the final. Been to all FA Cup games including Sunday and about 5-6 League games. My dad has had an ST for the past 10 years and also been to all FA Cup though so I've told him just to buy one when he can, no sense in us both missing out :( the FA's allocation of tickets for this has really riled me (I'm aware it hasn't been announced yet but it's pretty much guaranteed to be 22.5k - 25k). Just goes to show yet again that they don't care about the fans at all.

• Like 1

Â