Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

It's all over twitter that the two Swindon midfielders we've been linked with, are set to sign for QPR now.

I would have thought they would rather have moved up to the top flight. I would be shocked if QPR were in a position to potentially out-bid us/offer them better terms given their current financial problems. But it seems their manager with a Spurs history agrees with our own that these 2 are worth bringing in.    

We've been linked with quite a lot of young, not premier league capable yet, players. Look what happened last time when Lambert done it :| I know sherwoods better with the kids, but still. Another 8-0 defeat, and I'll cry :'(. But then again, another 6-1 win I'll also cry :').

Good luck to them if they want to go to QPR over us.... if they think that moving to QPR will benefit them in the long run, then that's their loss. I'm sure Sherwood has a few surprises in store for us.

It's always a long summer on VT. After the FA Cup final, I'm out of here. This place bonkers when the kids the out of school and start posting shit from twitter every day, and when there are no matches to complain about all that energy is directed into bizarre hypotheticals like what if MON didn't leave or what if Randy had sold the club to Dennis Rodman.

No thanks.

Yep, same here. If anyone needs me I'll be posting gifs in off topic.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32899840

Swindon Town midfielders Massimo Luongo and Ben Gladwin are poised to sign for Queens Park Rangers, BBC Wiltshire understands.

Australia international Luongo, 22, joined Swindon from Tottenham in 2013.
During his time with Spurs he worked with QPR director of football Les Ferdinand and head coach Chris Ramsey, who were then at White Hart Lane.
Gladwin, also 22, has impressed since he was signed by the Robins from non-league Marlow two years ago.
Both players had a crucial role in helping Swindon to reach the League One play-off final at Wembley, where they were thrashed 4-0 by Preston.
Ferdinand and Ramsey, meanwhile, are looking to rebuild QPR's squad following the west London club's relegation from the Premier League.