Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I think Berbetov is exactly what we are screaming out for.

If we were to pick exactly what we needed it would be another player like Traore, a young up and coming talent who wants to do well at Villa to land a move to a top club.

Berbatov will chip in a few goals I'm sure. But he has little really to play for, especially if its his last contract before retiring.

Not being funny but if Tim has to fly easyjet to Malaga, why would we fly Berbatov in on a private jet when we have an extra few days to sign him anyway? I dont reckon he was on that flight and if he did fly into the midlands he might be heading off to Stoke or somewhere seeing as they are losing Walters

Not being funny but if Tim has to fly easyjet to Malaga, why would we fly Berbatov in on a private jet when we have an extra few days to sign him anyway? I dont reckon he was on that flight and if he did fly into the midlands he might be heading off to Stoke or somewhere seeing as they are losing Walters

Do you think that Villa is his dream move and he's told his agent to put all other enquiries (which I'm sure there will be several) on hold until Villa decide if we want him or not....?

The mind boggles sometimes.