Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

You think we have a chance with Adebayor Trent?

Yes
Fingers crossed.

Mine certainly are, I would feel far happier if we did.

Who knows what will happen between now and 6 though, I'm certainly not going to be getting live updates.

His signing would certainly be a positive, he scores goals and we need that.

Villa have signed highly-rated goalkeeper Matija Sarkic from Anderlecht.

The 18-year-old stopper has penned a three-year deal with the claret and blues.

He has come through the youth system at the Belgian club - which oversaw the development of Vincent Kompany and Romelu Lukaku - and has been playing for their U19 team.

Internationally, Sarkic featured for Montenegro in the U17 European Championships of 2013 and has just been called up into the U21 squad for their European Championship qualifier in Moldova, which takes place this Friday.

In other news, U21 regular Riccardo Calder has joined Dundee until January 2016.

He will now link up with manager Paul Hartley at Dens Park in the Scottish Premiership.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~4972909,00.html

Is Sherwood tall or the keeper not so?

On a box.

Helps for facials.

• Like 1

Villa have signed highly-rated goalkeeper Matija Sarkic from Anderlecht.

The 18-year-old stopper has penned a three-year deal with the claret and blues.

He has come through the youth system at the Belgian club - which oversaw the development of Vincent Kompany and Romelu Lukaku - and has been playing for their U19 team.

Internationally, Sarkic featured for Montenegro in the U17 European Championships of 2013 and has just been called up into the U21 squad for their European Championship qualifier in Moldova, which takes place this Friday.

In other news, U21 regular Riccardo Calder has joined Dundee until January 2016.

He will now link up with manager Paul Hartley at Dens Park in the Scottish Premiership.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~4972909,00.html

Is Sherwood tall or the keeper not so?

On a box.

Helps for facials.

Speaking of on the box, from the looks of the picture, Sherwood is taking his inspiration from Neeson today. 

Don't particularly want Gayle but he really isn't that bad. If you look at his minutes to goals for Palace in the league it's better than 1 in 2.

i seem to recall Harewood having a similar minutes to goals ratio for us so hard to get too excited by that stat

Don't particularly want Gayle but he really isn't that bad. If you look at his minutes to goals for Palace in the league it's better than 1 in 2.

better then a goal every 2 minutes, sign him up!

Dan't be daft! If you read it correctly, it's actually better than 1 minute for every 2 goals. A goal every 30 seconds is acceptable at our level.

• Like 2

1.25pm - TEAMtalk: Liverpool defender Tiago Ilori is considering an offer of a season-long loan move to Aston Villa after rejecting the chance to join Sunderland. Llori is yet to make a senior appearance for Liverpool since his £7million move from Sporting Lisbon two years ago.

Dan't be daft! If you read it correctly, it's actually better than 1 minute for every 2 goals. A goal every 30 seconds is acceptable at our level.

Yes, but does he do anything else apart from goals? Yeah, thought so. 

I still can't believe that Sky are still using football manager to compare players. They even went on to say that clubs actually use FM to scout players in the real world. **** give me the job then, i have a couple thousand hours logged on FM. ffs

Yes, but does he do anything else apart from goals? Yeah, thought so.

in his defence with stats like that I don't think he has time to do anything else!
  • Like 1

I just read we've signed another keeper?

but what's his goals to minutes ratio? His net spend?

And how old is Micha again?

2 goals every minute! sign him up
what this guy said