Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

we've got rid of 3 strikers already though

If 3 leave and 3 come in, we will still effectively have 1 more than last season now that Kozak is back

Edit: and we didn't have Bent

Edited by Feidhlim

Kozak going would be weird only has he has been on alot of the OS coverage.

If he goes it will be a loan IMO due to him not playing for so long I doubt anyone will want to commit to a perm transfer yet.

• Like 1

As it stands Jordan Ayew would be the 25th man in our squad. 

This leaves room for no more signings, unless there's more exits. Adebayor would be the 26th man.

Which is why I think Kozak would be allowed to leave, personally like to see him stay for at least one season.

We have 4 left backs on the book so expect to see 2 of Richardson, Cissokho and Bennett to go.

Looking at the squad I cant see anyone else leaving.

After Ayew and Adebayor, I don't expect any more signings. Besides its never a good thing to have too many changes in one go, so I for one will be happy with the window, and its looking like we will have done all our business before end of July (shock horror). 

As it stands Jordan Ayew would be the 25th man in our squad. 

This leaves room for no more signings, unless there's more exits. Adebayor would be the 26th man.

Which is why I think Kozak would be allowed to leave, personally like to see him stay for at least one season.

We have 4 left backs on the book so expect to see 2 of Richardson, Cissokho and Bennett to go.

Looking at the squad I cant see anyone else leaving.

After Ayew and Adebayor, I don't expect any more signings. Besides its never a good thing to have too many changes in one go, so I for one will be happy with the window, and its looking like we will have done all our business before end of July (shock horror). 

Another Bomb squad will probably be formed, think we will struggle to shift a lot of these players.