Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I've watched Valdes for a good number of years, In my eyes I've never seen him as a top top goalkeeper. He's prone to howlers and isn't the most flexible. He made his name by playing in a unbelievable barca team that hardly gave a sniff of possession to the opposition. He can pass the ball well though I'll give him that, but what do you expect from someone who was at barca for so long.

NKoukou out of contract next summer I believe. Could come at a decent value.

I see this name mentioned a lot. Any substance to it? Or just because he plays in France?

Seems a bit short (5 foot 11) for a centre back?

Don't think there have been any links, just a player a lot of people would like.

I remember watching his debut for Marseille and you could see straight away he had something about him. Would be a great signing in my opinion, although he'll probably have better offers.

A cultured, intelligent centre back with Champions League experience and still quite young, I'd really love to see us go for him.

• Like 1

Having watched are defence the last 5 years and had tactics to just sit behind the ball I'm surprised that some would turn their noses up at Shawcross. With a fast partner in the middle with him I think he would be a very good signing. We need a leader at the back at a good age and good experience at this level in this league. Not sure there is many others to fit that description!

• Like 1

Haven't heard any new links today, but I think it will be such a shame if we start the new season with this "potentially" exciting new look team with our shaky defence. We need to go out spend some money on a experienced cb, a defender who is disciplined and will Marshall the rest of the defence

From Twitter

According to Spanish daily El Mundo Deportivo, Adama Traore is set to look around the facilities at Liverpool, Aston Villa and Stoke City.

would he really choose us over Liverpool based on a tour of the ground?

appreciate our ground and facilities are great, also Stoke might get Peter Crouch to give him dance lessons

Few Wolves fans on twitter are suggesting that Benik Afobe could be on his way to us!!

hopefully this time it is true :) The kid is like a young Andy Cole who Arsenal also let go to Bristol City when he was the same age as Afobe

Edited by Villan4Life

Adama's going to Liverpool, it's pretty much a done deal. It's a shame as I think he could be a very good signing.

I just hope that somehow TS is able to offer him some sort of facial before Traore can put pen to paper....

I think we need a breather now, all these signings can't remember so much going on all at once before.

Perhaps get rid of the ones we dont want, see how much space is left in the 25 man squad, then take it from there.

Few Wolves fans on twitter are suggesting that Benik Afobe could be on his way to us!!

hopefully this time it is true :) The kid is like a young Andy Cole who Arsenal also let go to Bristol City when he was the same age as Afobe

Started by some kid trying to wind up Villa fans.

I think we need a breather now, all these signings can't remember so much going on all at once before.

Perhaps get rid of the ones we dont want, see how much space is left in the 25 man squad, then take it from there.

I think we are 9 out and 7 in so space for more. Guzman, Baker, King Kozak, N'Zog, Tonev, Cissokho, Hutton, Richardson and maybe Senderos all could go so plenty of scope yet.

I think we are 9 out and 7 in so space for more. Guzman, Baker, King Kozak, N'Zog, Tonev, Cissokho, Hutton, Richardson and maybe Senderos all could go so plenty of scope yet.

Baker has just signed a new 4 year deal.... He's going nowhere.

Baker has just signed a new 4 year deal.... He's going nowhere.

....on loan to learn his trade at others expense.

And I don't know who Guzman is.

Like Guzan, but slightly longer in appearance.

• Like 1