Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

It just dawned on me that we are very likely to hear various commentators saying "Ayew, Gueye" alot this season. I feel a drinking game coming on. 

"Ayew, Gueye, for Bennett" and VT melts :)

I keep thinking of Sloth out of the Goonies "Ayyyyyeeeewwwwww Gueeeeyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeees"

• Like 2

We are one decent Centre back away from putting out a very good team that can be competitive again in the premier league.

As great as these signings have been they will mean nothing if we continue to ship goals.

Absolutely delighted with Tims efforts in transforming the squad.

He's now got to get them to gel quickly because we know how things can go south if they don't.

Cmon Tim go get that centre back ( not lescott)

• Like 1

We are one decent Centre back away from putting out a very good team that can be competitive again in the premier league.

As great as these signings have been they will mean nothing if we continue to ship goals.

He's now got to get them to gel quickly because we know how things can go south if they don't.

Funny thing is based on the signings so far it would appear that we actually have money to get a decent CB.  To be honest i'm still not certain why Senderos has been written off as he was very good for us before his injury!

Funny thing is based on the signings so far it would appear that we actually have money to get a decent CB.  To be honest i'm still not certain why Senderos has been written off as he was very good for us before his injury!

I agree. I thought he was very good but I have also written him off due to his injury record. joe Cole is very good when he plays but realistically I would rather the squad number went to someone we can use more often

Obviously its too early to say with any certainty, especially as Veretout hasn't even played for us yet, but on paper we look to have replaced Cleverly and Delph very well. Could even be said our midfield looks better now without them in it.

• Like 1

Countdown to the Johnny Evans link ?