Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

So we'd potentially have a back four of Richards, Richards, Richardson and one other? Makes me wonder if Sherwood made his shopping list very clear or just said "get as many Richards" as you can...

Hopefully that tournament will end all the calls on here for Garbutt to sign. Can see why Everton arent keeping him on or have no interest in it

Weren't you preaching that we shouldn't rate Townsend on previous form?

Odd.

We should snap up Heaton from Burnley quality keeper what we need to and would be cheap.I like Walker from Spurs to.I just hope this sell of the club is not holding us back buying players,and then we go into panic mode before the season.Dont know what this club needs playing with relegation last 4 years and realize we need to spend some $$$$$$ on quality players not average players.

I don't think Heaton would want to be 2nd choice to Guzan and he would not be cheap at all.

He wouldn't be. Tim doesn't seem to like Guzan.

I disagree. Guzan was rightfully dropped, and honestly Given was not amazing as his replacement, but Given did not give a definitive reason to be dropped. 

I fully believe that Guzan will prove himself this summer and will be our starter. Guzan is quality. 

So we'd potentially have a back four of Richards, Richards, Richardson and one other? Makes me wonder if Sherwood made his shopping list very clear or just said "get as many Richards" as you can...

I think he was using cockney slang and said get rid of all the Richards you can so I can buy some I can polish! :P

Hopefully that tournament will end all the calls on here for Garbutt to sign. Can see why Everton arent keeping him on or have no interest in it

He's about to sign a five year deal with Everton.

In the commentary last night in the dreadful 3-1 defeat, they mentioned him signing a new deal and being sent to Bournemouth on a season loan to get a premier league season under his belt. Safe to say we can rule this one out.

Perhaps he was abused by Cliff Richards and is subconsciously trying to get us relegated.