Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

Zach Clough was meant to the next big thing from the lower leagues a couple of years back whilst playing for Bolton, a few were mentioning him as a possible signing for us, I remember thinking he'd be worth a go. Had to google him to find out who he currently plays for, since Forest signed him for £3m he's gone back on loan to Bolton, and then was loaned out to Rochdale for all of last season. I can't even find any stats for him this season, presumably he's still at Forest but he hasn't made a single one of their squads this season, not even in the league cup against Fleetwood.

32 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Reading the Bolton thread on Reddit and someone rattled off some great players they've had over the years and one which stood out to me as one I had completely forgotten about was Kevin Nolan.  Great hardworking midfielder and captain for them.  

That's their most recognizable player from that era :lol:

I sometimes forget they had Real Madrid legends Campo and Hierro playing for them though.

7 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Youri Djorkaeff, Jay-Jay Okocha, Ivan Campo, Eidur Gudjohnsen...

They had some cracking players in the late 90s-mid 2000s...

Jaaskelainen was one of best Prem League keepers. Always liked Stelios was good for a goal. Fernando Hierro and Fredi Bobic weren't bad either 😉

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Kevin Nolan...hard working?

Must have missed that. Lard arse tap in merchant.

Yep good player but if he had work rate he could have achieved more. Shitter midfielders won England caps like Jenas and Murphy

Bosnian great Emir Spahic has apparently been in a really serious car accident.

Hope it's not a Antonio Reyes situation.

The picture they are running in the paper raises some questions thou

Emir SpahiÄ fördes till sjukhus med helikopter.

Know he's an ex footballer but wtf?

On 26/08/2019 at 23:37, rbcuk said:

Michael Johnson the ex Man City player

Remarkable fall for him, was a real talent

Got injured. Got fat and retired when he was about 24 years old cus he didn't want to play football any more

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

Got injured. Got fat and retired when he was about 24 years old cus he didn't want to play football any more

Didn't he like the odd ale or two as well?

6 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

I think he suffered with depression

Â