Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

8 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Ah yes, Massimo Delete. Played for Chesterfield, Sparta Prague and Morrison's Night Shift XI.

I double posted but was hoping to edit it to remember a player i'd forgotten about....but i couldn't remember one. 

Edited by Xela

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Go back and change it to Per Frandsen.

Treat yourself.

I looked up who else Bolton signed that summer as I remember Frandsen was one of 2 Danes purchased. The other was Michael Johansen

I have edited my post to mention a player who they sold who I had forgotten about... (edit - actually can't edit it now - too long has passed. It was going to be Fabian Defreitas)

As for another Bolton player at the time... how about Jamie Pollock? I googled him...this is him a few years ago. Not sure if he is still a 'unit'

BjUvApVCYAA1lqd.jpg

Edited by Xela

Always remember him for that mad own goal he scored for Man. City when they were about to be relegated to Division 2 in 1998. Was one of the best I've ever seen, chipped the ball over the striker and then headed it over his own keeper.

Pretty much made all those blooper videos that would always come out at xmas.

Jonny Williams. Was being dubbed the Welsh Iniesta by Palace fans when they first came up and he looked decent, if lightweight.

Completely fell off the radar, now I see him topping the Championship assists chart for Charlton, and he seems to have aged 20 years since I last saw him.

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Jonny Williams. Was being dubbed the Welsh Iniesta by Palace fans when they first came up and he looked decent, if lightweight.

Completely fell off the radar, now I see him topping the Championship assists chart for Charlton, and he seems to have aged 20 years since I last saw him.

He seemed to be suffering lots of issues physically and mentally judging that Sunderland documentary.

Fair play he has bounced back

On 19/08/2019 at 20:10, Xela said:

I looked up who else Bolton signed that summer as I remember Frandsen was one of 2 Danes purchased. The other was Michael Johansen

I have edited my post to mention a player who they sold who I had forgotten about... (edit - actually can't edit it now - too long has passed. It was going to be Fabian Defreitas)

As for another Bolton player at the time... how about Jamie Pollock? I googled him...this is him a few years ago. Not sure if he is still a 'unit'

BjUvApVCYAA1lqd.jpg

Looks like he tried undergoing mitosis and just stopped halfway. 

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Stephen Ireland is 33 today

what an absolute waste

Does he have a club now? I know he got released by Stoke and think he ended up at Bolton? 

Just now, Jimzk5 said:

Does he have a club now? I know he got released by Stoke and think he ended up at Bolton? 

didn't play a game for Bolton, ended his deal early

last seen not playing in the isle of man league, couldn't get a game 

Â