Jump to content
VillaChris

Players you've completely forgotten about

Recommended Posts

Who was that French bloke... Dmitri something... Played for West Ham and then he wanted to jump ship quicksharp... Scored a fair few goals for them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Who was that French bloke... Dmitri something... Played for West Ham and then he wanted to jump ship quicksharp... Scored a fair few goals for them...

Payet ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His wife went back to France after he cheated on her, and he had to follow.

Allegedly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Asamoah Gyan came out of international retirement today, he is only 33 thought pushing 40

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rob Green picks up a hard earned Europa League medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ravel Morrison released from Östersund in the Swedish Allsvenskan after a disappointing spell.

Been injured most of the time and really poor when he has played.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, sne said:

Ravel Morrison released from Östersund in the Swedish Allsvenskan after a disappointing spell.

Been injured most of the time and really poor when he has played.

 

Him and Nile Ranger should join small heath. Well suited. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Xela said:

Him and Nile Ranger should join small heath. Well suited. 

Havent both already played for them? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bacuna scored the first ever gold cup goal for Curaçao and it ended up being the winner. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leandro Damiao scored vs Chelsea 

Wellington Nem joined fluminese on loan

Probably a fair few Brazilians from the last 10 years done absolutely nothing in Europe 

Edited by villa4europe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nooooooo!

Carlos Valderrama has flattened his hair 😥

Looks fantastic thou :crylaugh:

ed138b31-4d05-48d8-a242-c59f1fb75470?fit=crop&h=524&q=50&w=680&s=eb92164dc25d5a6a6918a8fae932f0e9c605f1c5Bildresultat för Carlos Valderrama

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ben Woodburn who we nearly signed last year, at Oxford now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/05/2019 at 09:19, DJ_Villain said:

Thats the chavvy!

Thought this was leading to a joke. Disappointed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jack Wilshere started yesterday for West Ham, unsurprisingly didnt get past half time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/07/2019 at 18:57, sne said:

Nooooooo!

Carlos Valderrama has flattened his hair 😥

Looks fantastic thou :crylaugh:

ed138b31-4d05-48d8-a242-c59f1fb75470?fit=crop&h=524&q=50&w=680&s=eb92164dc25d5a6a6918a8fae932f0e9c605f1c5

 

So that's where he ended up:

sharon osbourne im crying GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...
Â