Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

was going to say Cissokho as well but a quick google and he is back at Villa Park :o

Hasn't he **** off yet?! Longest transfer ever! 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone remember Nigerian ex Milan and Marseille LB Taye Taiwo? Famous for having a monster shot with his left foot.

Well he's 32 now and has just signed for bottom of the Swedish league side AFC Eskilstuna.

And on that note, former Blackburn, Man C, Sunderland, Norwich... player Dickson Etuhu now 35 has signed for  Swedish 6th division side IFK Rössjöholm :crylaugh:

Only  a season ago he played for AIK in the top division, but since he's been involved in a bar brawl and is a possible suspect in a betting scandal with AIK. 

• Like 1

Alex Pato.

I honestly thought when he was first coming through for Brazil and AC Milan he would have a Neymar career and be one of the best in world football. He scored an amazing goal for Brazil on his debut.

Now in Chinese league.

On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 10:18, S-Platt said:

Charles Nzogbia fashion icon sometimes footballer 2015 cup finalist to obscurity.

Honestly not heard of him since he left

Living on a big yacht on the £15 million + he "earned" whilst "playing" for us.

What ever happened to hiroshi kiyotake 

Edited by Jimzk5

On 11/08/2017 at 10:18, S-Platt said:

Charles Nzogbia fashion icon sometimes footballer 2015 cup finalist to obscurity.

Honestly not heard of him since he left.

I think he had a medical at Nantes which showed he had a heart condition.  I don't know that he's officially retired, but I seem to remember he was advised to do so.

2 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

I think he had a medical at Nantes which showed he had a heart condition.  I don't know that he's officially retired, but I seem to remember he was advised to do so.

Part of me wants to just comment 'good job his last few years here were so relaxing then!' and leave it at that, but I suppose if he's actually in danger it would be poor taste. 

Frustrating player though. 

• Like 1

Â