Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

On 8/3/2017 at 08:54, mattyvilla said:

I disagree he wouldn't play ,with mccormack close to being out the door a kodjia being out for a while yet I think he would have every chance. He can also play wide where we are very short ,he's by some distance the best of the u23 strikers now.

Image result for keinan davis aston villa

47 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

After davis's performance, where does this leave rhm in the pecking order??

he's injured. He will be given a chance just like Davis when he is back from injury, see my post above.

Edited by Villan4Life

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

How do you know this?

Can't post link as on mobile, but Bruce said it in a Birmingham mail report. Said something along the lines of it's so frustrating as he's heard so much about RHM, but he's been injured the majority of the time he so hasn't seen him in full flow. 

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Can't post link as on mobile, but Bruce said it in a Birmingham mail report. Said something along the lines of it's so frustrating as he's heard so much about RHM, but he's been injured the majority of the time he so hasn't seen him in full flow. 

Thanks

• 2 months later...
52 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It's been mentioned he is better than Davis. Will he ever be fit??

Course he will, I saw a video on the OS of him playing golf, he looked in good nip to me, he's very different to Davis in my opinion. Davis is more of a target man who will assists others and cause problems for the opposition's defence, a Bruce type striker. Hepburn-Murphy is a natural finisher, a goalscorer but his all round game is good too, we just need to get him fit

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Agreed but it could be the making of them

This is why I'm taking the long view on our stay in the championship. I would love to see a Villa first 11 with RHM, Davis, Grealish, COH - that can only happen if we don't get promoted so in some ways it's gonna soften the blow. 

5 minutes ago, Jareth said:

This is why I'm taking the long view on our stay in the championship. I would love to see a Villa first 11 with RHM, Davis, Grealish, COH - that can only happen if we don't get promoted so in some ways it's gonna soften the blow. 

So would I, don't forget about Easah Suliman and of course Andre Green

• Like 1

Â