Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

8 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Gardner also scored many goals from midfield in the u18s and u23s as it's known now (formerly the Next Gen tournament), he is a goalscoring midfielder in my opinion. What do you think of him? (Gardner)

I think RHM is brilliant for his age, he's a goalscorer but there is more to his game than that. He can run the channels and hold the ball up well, his finishing is fantastic. Why do you think he is not good? 

I've told you why and what I think. 

• Like 1

Sign the contract or you don't play is hardly a threat. When a players played 12 minutes in the league all season, and a model professional like Agbonlahor is picked by the manager ahead of them anyway.

• Like 1

I'm keen to see what he can do with a bit more exposure but I understand where the club is coming from. Why develop him any further if he doesn't want to be here beyond this season?

“We have made a fantastic offer to the young boy but until he commits he won’t be involved.”

The Birmingham Mail understands that Villa have offered Hepburn-Murphy a massive pay-rise to keep him at the club.

His wages would become higher than any other Bodymoor Heath Academy graduate has ever received at his age.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-rushian-hepburn-murphys-12412538

Higher wage than any other graduate and he still won't sign. Not very bright is he. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Farlz said:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-rushian-hepburn-murphys-12412538

Higher wage than any other graduate and he still won't sign. Not very bright is he. 

He probably wants what Gabby is on. To be fair he should be on more than Gabby. Unfortunately for Villa.. Gabby was given big money by a couple of idiots previously in charge. In fact he should have never got a new deal. So you cant blame RHM for wanting more money.. he probably thinks hes worth more than the average graduate. Maybe on par with the Gardner wages. Problem is he isnt proven but sometimes with young talents you have to pay them a bit more to keep them. 

Sadly it seems to be about the money then but how he or his agent knows how much he would get elsewhere is open to question if he has not been tapped up some time ago. :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, KSV said:

So you cant blame RHM for wanting more money.. he probably thinks hes worth more than the average graduate. Maybe on par with the Gardner wages. Problem is he isnt proven but sometimes with young talents you have to pay them a bit more to keep them. 

He has been offered more money he has also been offered more than the average graduate in fact more than any other graduate has received at his age. I agree that sometimes with young talents you have to pay them a bit more to keep them but we have done and it seems someone is prepared to offer him more.

It seems he is prepared to see out his contract and collect his salary without playing for and helping the team he claims to support during what is left of this season. It seems his head has been turned and he is intent on leaving us as soon as is possible now he has become a saleable commodity at our football club. Sad days....

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Eh?

Out. Of. Context. My point was Gabby shoudnt be on much at all as he's awful. RHM probably wants 25k a week and we are probably offering 15k. Gabby is on insane money. 50-60k odd? Absolutely ridiculous. Gabby would be  lucky to be on 20k a week considering he has done nothing in three years. Not good with all these average players on big money. Our youth would think I'm better than him I should be on such and such.

Â