Tickets

Mic09

With regards to tickets for this...

My sister has purchased all of our match tickets this season on her account (though I have paid for most of them the cheeky bugger!). So, we have a history of 2 per game for 8 games this season.

Will she be able to buy 2 tickets when our turn comes?

Phone the Villa or pop in and get them put on separate references. I'd do it ASAP so you know where you stand.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Manage to find this thread after endless navigation...sub forums are an headache especially when they are hidden away.

Anyway I want to go with some Liverpool fans (assuming they win) they don't want to go in our end and I sure don't want to go in their end. Are there ticket on sales for the general public or are they restricted to "friends of the FA" - how much would a lower end small executive box be?

Thanks. 

Edited by supernova26

Manage to find this thread after endless navigation...sub forums are an headache especially when they are hidden away.

Anyway I want to go with some Liverpool fans (assuming they win) they don't want to go in our end and I sure don't want to go in their end. Are there ticket on sales for the general public or are they restricted to "friends of the FA" - how much would a lower end small executive box be?

Thanks.

I was in "club wembley" (strip around the middle) for the Cc final. It's all "neutral" so basically a mix of villa, scouse and corporate. Think they were £110 a ticket.

Thanks.

I was in "club wembley" (strip around the middle) for the Cc final. It's all "neutral" so basically a mix of villa, scouse and corporate. Think they were £110 a ticket.

Spiezels - Did you know someone who was a "Club Wembley" member or did you buy the ticket directly from Wembley?

Thanks.

Spiezels - Did you know someone who was a "Club Wembley" member or did you buy the ticket directly from Wembley?

Lad I went with was a "club wembley" member, think it's basically a season ticket at wembs. Check the website maybe, that's all I know!

Thanks.

Lad I went with was a "club wembley" member, think it's basically a season ticket at wembs. Check the website maybe, that's all I know!

I see - cheers!

I can't see why you'd need "endless navigation" to click the VT logo, then scroll down and click FACSF in the "Season 2014/5" section. On the mobile skin there's one extra click to open "Season 2014/5".

Do we know yet when the schedule will be announced, (18th or 19th) or will it be after the replay between Liverpool and Blackburn?

I can't see why you'd need "endless navigation" to click the VT logo, then scroll down and click FACSF in the "Season 2014/5" section. On the mobile skin there's one extra click to open "Season 2014/5".

Agree that the navigation is pretty awful ..... it took me weeks to find this thread after being repeatedly told it was in the "Match Forum" and figuring I was the only person on the planet who couldn't see the "Match Forum".

Can we not simply have a "Match Forum" in the main navigation menu ?

Agree that the navigation is pretty awful ..... it took me weeks to find this thread after being repeatedly told it was in the "Match Forum" and figuring I was the only person on the planet who couldn't see the "Match Forum".

And which match forum would that be? We have a match forum for each match. This is the sixth season we've done it this way. I don't understand how you can have missed it before. There was a link to this tread in the "Villa Talk" forum, but that might have expired by now.

• Like 1

And which match forum would that be? We have a match forum for each match. This is the sixth season we've done it this way. I don't understand how you can have missed it before. There was a link to this tread in the "Villa Talk" forum, but that might have expired by now.

"Anyway this should be in the ticket thread in the match forum."

Sorry - I took your post literally and couldn't find a "match forum" but now I know where you meant !

"Anyway this should be in the ticket thread in the match forum."

Sorry - I took your post literally and couldn't find a "match forum" but now I know where you meant !

You've been here nearly seven years, how do you usually find  stuff about future matches? I'm genuinely surprised.

But this is off topic in this thread. Feel free to post in the "site issues" forum if anyone can think of a better way to do it.

Â