Tickets

Mic09

That's the shit thing for me if we ever get to wembley, I'd never get a ticket. I've always has to work 7 days a week and very rarely make it to a game. When I have it's not been booked in my name :/ Never mind, I have an awesome tv so I'll get a good view of us lifting the cup ;D

There are always some people who never attend games but still manage to get tickets to the big occasions, I call them rocket polishers!

That would be me :D

I had a season ticket for nearly 20 years then then stopped getting one and just went to the odd game here and there. Got my league cup semi final tickets and final tickets plus my FA cup semi final ticket withoout any problems and didn't pay either under MON. Was offered Bradford semi final tickets too but didnt bother and I'm glad about that.

There are always some people who never attend games but still manage to get tickets to the big occasions, I call them rocket polishers!

Like "Fans" who work Weekends/Have other financial commitments/live far away/older people/Invalids and other such types?

Well, with the prevelance of cctv, I guess your clances of getting a ticket just rose, as a number of card carrying season ticket holders running on the pitch tonight will find themselves mysteriously uneligible for

a ticket......

Mic09, can you start this thread again before the semi-final? Thanks in advance.

Why, is something going to happen to this thread?

No it was a joke in reference to the 'you've jinxed it' comments.

• Like 1

How many season ticket holders do we have and will they only get one ticket per season ticket?

Probably about 20k and yes.

I suspect something like:

• Day 1: Season ticket holders with 2 or more FA cup tickets this season
  • Day 2: Season ticket holders with 1 or more FA cup tickets this season
  • Day 3-5: Season ticket holders
  • Day 6: client refs with at last 5 games this season
  • Day 7: client refs with at last 3 games this season
  • Day 8: client refs with at last 1 game this season
  • Day 9: client refs with at last 10 games ever
  • Day 10: client refs with any history
  • Day 11: general sale
I predict they'll run out of tickets on day 7.

What do you predict Limpid if they got to play at Wembley some time in May?

That there'll be fewer tickets available :)

It'll be about the same pattern of distribution but you'll need more activity on your client refs.

Â