Tickets

Mic09

I wait until it appears in the main "Football Forum" and assumed that threads for future games only open once you get within a a couple of weeks of the fixture.

No big deal for regulation games but a big one like this I would have expected to see in the main forum straight after the QF game as it was obviously going to get lively pretty quickly.

Thanks for enlightening me anyway :) !!!

• Like 1

Club update

Following on from the FA Cup semi-final planning meeting at Wembley on Thursday, the club is hoping to have all details finalised on Monday.

These include date and time of kick-off as well as ticket, travel and other important information regarding our Wembley visit.

Corporate box holders and members will be contacted directly by the Villa Hospitality and Events sales office.

We are looking to go on priority sale from Wednesday.

Further details will be confirmed as soon as known.

• Like 1

I will take 3 please.

Thanks.

Do you have three client refs with any history? If so, you've got a chance.

To anyone who still hasn't done so, get your client refs sorted out BEFORE the tickets go on sale.

Hi, I have attended the Bournemouth and West Brom games in the FA Cup and have a booking history for Orient (League Cup), Newcastle United (away) and West Brom (home), do you think I will have a chance of getting a ticket and around what date will I be able to get tickets??

Edited by Avflife

Hi, I have attended the Bournemouth and West Brom games in the FA Cup and have a booking history for Orient (League Cup), Newcastle United (away) and West Brom (home), do you think I will have a chance of getting a ticket and around what date will I be able to get tickets??

Yes - as long as they are on your own client ref. They'll announce the schedule tomorrow.

TH

Yes - as long as they are on your own client ref. They'll announce the schedule tomorrow.

The Bournemouth game is on a friend's reference number though, the rest are on mine.

Been to all four and am a season ticket holder. However out of curiosity, I take it the order criteria will be something like this?

Season ticket holder who's been to all of the cup games

"                             "  who's been to 3 cup games, then 2, then 1

And then on sale to those who are not a season ticket holder but been to all 4 cup games with a client reference.

With regards to tickets for this...

My sister has purchased all of our match tickets this season on her account (though I have paid for most of them the cheeky bugger!). So, we have a history of 2 per game for 8 games this season.

Will she be able to buy 2 tickets when our turn comes?

Phone the Villa or pop in and get them put on separate references. I'd do it ASAP so you know where you stand.

You can only do this (Swapping a ticket onto a reference) prior to the match game that you have brought tickets for i.e. putting the spare ticket onto a client reference.

I have asked the Villa before about this after the game has been played it is null i am afraid and they won't swap the references over regardless if people have two references against one client ref number...

Edited by Villan4Life

Been to all four and am a season ticket holder. However out of curiosity, I take it the order criteria will be something like this?

Season ticket holder who's been to all of the cup games

"                             "  who's been to 3 cup games, then 2, then 1

And then on sale to those who are not a season ticket holder but been to all 4 cup games with a client reference.

My guess it will be:

1) Season ticket holders who have been to 4 FA Cup games, then 3,2,1.

2) Non-season ticket holders who have been to 4 FA Cup games, then 3,2,1.

3) Booking history

4) General Sale.

• Like 1

To maximise your chance, get that one moved to your ref. I think you'll be fine though.

This can't be done after a match has been played mate!!
I've done it before. Perhaps they've changed the rules, but many people got this done to get tickets for the last round. See the ticket thread for that game.

I don't think it's that easy to swap refs on old tickets.

My girlfriend has been to 8 games this season (Swansea will be 9th) but the club have only put 4 or 5 on her ref. I gave them her ref every time I called.

I have asked that they look into and correct but have been told they'll have to listen back to the phone calls to confirm I gave the ref at the time. Happy for them to do this but they didn't sound too keen given time it would take.

From the Gooners site .............

"We are due to receive an allocation of 31,799 tickets priced at £63 (extremely limited), £53, £43 and £33 (limited). Concessions will be available to Juniors 16 years and under and Senior Citizens over 65 at a £10 discount off the advertised price. Booking fees will apply."

Â