Tickets

Mic09

Do you think it's likely to go beyond 5+ home games. I throw my hands up, and admit I've only been once this season (due to various reasons), so fully appreciate those who have made an effort should get first dibs. Just wondering if we'll actually sell out under the current criteria? 

• Like 1

Do you think it's likely to go beyond 5+ home games. I throw my hands up, and admit I've only been once this season (due to various reasons), so fully appreciate those who have made an effort should get first dibs. Just wondering if we'll actually sell out under the current criteria?

Same boat. 1 match this season. Hopefully there'll be some left for us!
  • Like 1

Seems unnecessarily complicated to me - Given we have around 25,000 STH - why do we need to split these into so many sub groups  

We have about 18,000.

...even worse then.....as we have 31,000 tickets...

I am in the Doug Ellis - where I have been for 2 Season - spending around £1500 - on 2 season tickets.  I get to purchase my ticket 1 day before someone who hasn't been to VP in years !  - Well done Villa

I got one of the last tickets to the CC final in 2010 with 6 home fixtures that season.

Can't remember the total allocation that day but you'd imagine there was greater demand for the final than a semi-final.

• Like 1

I got one of the last tickets to the CC final in 2010 with 6 home fixtures that season.

Can't remember the total allocation that day but you'd imagine there was greater demand for the final than a semi-final.

Yep, I got mine in the same window too. Also got an FA Cup Semi Final that season. As I say, it's only fair to give those who have bothered this season. They deserve it, having to sit and watch the tripe served up for most of the season! 

Yep, I got mine in the same window too. Also got an FA Cup Semi Final that season. As I say, it's only fair to give those who have bothered this season. They deserve it, having to sit and watch the tripe served up for most of the season!

Agreed. Think I'll miss out this year having only been to 5 matches.

Feel very silly not having bought the cheap FA tickets in early rounds or indeed a Villa Cash membership.

What a ridiculous set of criteria and dates, e.g. season ticket holders for 10+ consecutive years who have been to all 4 FA Cups this season, all of 10 people will be getting tickets on Wednesday, additionally 10+ years who have attended less than four, utterly comically. Luckily enough, with my ticket for Swansea Saturday I'll qualify for a ticket on the 9th April :)

Additionally if you have 4 games in 2014-2015, why not book Swansea ;)

Edited by Avflife
  • Like 1

Â