Tickets

Mic09

I used to see it as a bad thing. But regardless of the result, my little brother gets to see the villa play at wembley for the first time. Some fans don't ever get to see their team there. If that happens twice in a season, all the better!

It's not like it's a new thing either. We beat Bolton at the old Wembley in 2000.

Reading old articles that we didnt even sell our allocation in 2010 when we played Chelsea in the semi's. Really surprising but gives me hope I might just be able to get a ticket after all.

No idea why this thread is tucked away in some sub forum anyone rarely comes on by the way.

Reading old articles that we didnt even sell our allocation in 2010 when we played Chelsea in the semi's. Really surprising but gives me hope I might just be able to get a ticket after all.

No idea why this thread is tucked away in some sub forum anyone rarely comes on by the way.

It will remain unattached until the draw is made tomorrow, then the said team will be subsequently assigned i guess.

It's "tucked away" in the same place all ticket threads are.

• Like 1

With regards to tickets for this...

My sister has purchased all of our match tickets this season on her account (though I have paid for most of them the cheeky bugger!). So, we have a history of 2 per game for 8 games this season.

Will she be able to buy 2 tickets when our turn comes?

We couldn't sell out when we were doing the best in years under MON with top class players and an average home attendance of around 39k. I can't see us selling out this time either, even more so if we get Reading/Bradford. 

last season each team got 31800 for the semi and 25000 for the final

Arsenal took over 50k last season of the 82k turn out.

Edited by Kingman

last season each team got 31800 for the semi and 25000 for the final

Arsenal took over 50k last season of the 82k turn out.

apparently wigan returned the unsold ticks so thats why arsenal had more

My sister has purchased all of our match tickets this season on her account (though I have paid for most of them the cheeky bugger!). So, we have a history of 2 per game for 8 games this season.

I would guess she used your client reference number when buying the second ticket. If so I would anticipate that you would both be able to get a ticket. 

I would guess she used your client reference number when buying the second ticket. If so I would anticipate that you would both be able to get a ticket. 

If not you may be able to go down to Villa Park with youur sister exxplain the situation, and they will see she has bought two tickets each time, and they may be willing to create an account for you and attach the history retrospectively.

In regards to not selling out last time. We sold out the final with ease; but the semi final for the FA cup was just a month after, and the club didn't release the tickets to non-regular fans (for the want of a better word) until just a few days before the game, which resulted in many of people being able to plan properly for it.

I know a number of people for the last semi who didn't think they could get one so didn't try or makes plans to, and when they found they could, they had made other plans.

Also, the cost of going to Wembley twice in a month was not possible for many fans.

• Like 1

We couldn't sell out when we were doing the best in years under MON with top class players and an average home attendance of around 39k. I can't see us selling out this time either, even more so if we get Reading/Bradford.

It was very close to the CC final against the Mancs though so I think a lot of folk who couldn't afford both with all the travel etc chose the final which is fair enough

• Like 1

Phone the Villa or pop in and get them put on separate references. I'd do it ASAP so you know where you stand.

It was very close to the CC final against the Mancs though so I think a lot of folk who couldn't afford both with all the travel etc chose the final which is fair enough

Yes I agree. Our first Wembley match for 5 years and probably be playing Liverpool so I am sure this will sell out.

Might be discussed elsewhere but does anyone know when Blackburn-Lpool replay will be?

Allocation is likely to be 31000 ish going on previous years. There's been complaints before so hopefully it's increased but i doubt it. At least it's against 2 clubs from the same area so we can still get allocated ends and sell our tickets in advance instead of waiting for the replay to be sorted Seeing as it's not going to be until the 7/8th April. . I'm assuming most don't care who we play!!

Edited by dn1982

For those who have bought two tickets this season but only on one reference number, you should be ok. I've done the same thing and was trying to get two for the West Brom game - I explained the situation and managed to get two tickets. Think the same thing happened 5 years ago with the last semi-final as well.

Edited by Mantis

Â