Tickets

Mic09

I would say don't worry about it then. A lot of people cant afford / be arsed to trek to London and drop 150 quid on a day out.

Luckily I live 2 stops away  :)

You get about 35000 for the Semi Final so most people who have been to a few games will get one seeing our attendances are down. What will probably guarantee people getting them is attending every remaining game.

Wembley is shit.

Yes it's a character-less, atmosphere-less, IKEA stadium. That said having Villa beat Liverpool in the FA cup final with "Stevie G" crying into his socks might just make up for the sub-par stadium.

• Like 3

It's annoying because I live far away I haven't been able to go to any of the other games FAC games. 

I would love a trip to Wembley but definitely understand the allocation system. Just hope there's plenty left over afterwards!

It's annoying because I live far away I haven't been able to go to any of the other games FAC games. 

I would love a trip to Wembley but definitely understand the allocation system. Just hope there's plenty left over afterwards!

If the staggering is the same as this one then the number of FAC games you've been to doesn't mean anything unless you're a season ticket holder.

If the staggering is the same as this one then the number of FAC games you've been to doesn't mean anything unless you're a season ticket holder.

That's alright then. I've been to a couple of league games this season so have purchasing history. Just need to bash some baggies tomorrow. :D

I've had a season ticket last 7 seasons until this season (when lost my job in the summer and couldn't afford it) went to 9 away games last season!

This season have been to 1 FA Cup game and 2 League games at Villa Park.

Got a long booking history so if based it on cup games this season and not history doubt I will be able to get a ticket myself!

Just the luck of the draw :)

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

It's not based on cup games (or at least this round wasn't). 

If you have a season ticket then those who have been to more cup games get priority.

But if you don't have a season ticket then it's based on league games. The FAC didn't seem to come into it.

That's alright then. I've been to a couple of league games this season so have purchasing history. Just need to bash some baggies tomorrow. :D

There is a tout near Wembley Tube station! he was there against Man Utd and Chelsea as a friend of a friend purchased off him!! Tickets are £400 :) worth a shot if people haven't got the right criteria! once in lifetime chance to see us win in final (if we get there) at Wembley!!

Edited by Villan4Life

Honestly couldn't care less about the fact that wembley is shit.  It's all about the buzz of the day out, and the company we keep...we had such a fantastic time last time...a toss up between wembley and hamburg for footballing days out with the lads.

Will be calling up and claiming my ticket as soon as we win, cherish these days out as we don't get many!

• Like 1

There is a tout near Wembley Tube station! he was there against Man Utd and Chelsea as a friend of a friend purchased off him!! Tickets are £400 :) worth a shot if people haven't got the right criteria! once in lifetime chance to see us win in final (if we get there) at Wembley!!

I'm pretty confident I'd get a semi ticket (if we get there) but not so sure about the final (big if we get there).  I'd definitely consider paying over the odds but not sure about that much.

I was a regular then so wouldn't have been an issue but Chelsea tickets were pretty easy to get. The fact we had been there not long before demand probably wasn't as high as I think it would be this time round (fingers crossed) after what we have gone through for the last few years everyone who is eligible will want to go.

I'll be touch and go this year if it happens as I've hardly been. Doing my glory hunter bit tomorrow though and will be out. I'll be the one with a half & half scarf and selfie stick.

Went to both Wembley days 5 years ago and had great fun.  Not a ST holder anymore but know people who work there so no doubt can get tickets if needed.  Plus I go to 5 or 6 league games a season still.

It's just a shame that both the semi final and final are played at Wembley. Diminishes the competition imo.

I don't know anyone who doesn't feel this way.

It's stupid, but they have to make their money back

Â