Tickets

Mic09

I called on my lunch break, after 25 minutes of being on hold i was told i could have a ticket only then for the woman to say actually i can't get one til tomorrow, she also said if i want one i have to go to the ticket office to purchase it?!

Paid for two last Wednesday and still haven't arrived. Spoke to ticket office this afternoon and she said they were sending most out today and tomorrow and not to panic !!!

• Like 1

Has anyone received their tickets yet and if so did you have to sign for them?

Got mine on Saturday, postie just put em though the letter box, he even pulled the little signed for sticker off :lol: 

• Like 1

Liverpool were charging £7 for postage; fair play to the lcub for not ripping the fans off like that.

Thats Royal Mails set rate for sending guaranteed next day special delivery, 

Shame our ticket office is Not switched on and are still sending pigeons!

so what is the criteria now how many games booking history? is it two or one?

I wouldn't worry about it pal,

Just make it up as you go along like the ticket office do!

The guy i spoke to let me assign one to a mate who only has 1 game history for this season. I very much get the impression there are so many left that they are basically giving them to anyone with booking history. I really hope this doesnt mean we have a big space of empty seats

How come some of you are being allowed to order tickets over the phone and yet I've got to take half a day off work to drive to Villa Park to order in person?!

It's a bit of a mess really. If you're not in Brum or the surrounding it seems they'll post it to you, but they just won't tell you that until you call them. 

Has anyone received their tickets yet and if so did you have to sign for them?

Received mine on Friday. Funnily enough, it said I was supposed to sign for them but they just came through the letterbox.

• Like 1

The guy i spoke to let me assign one to a mate who only has 1 game history for this season. I very much get the impression there are so many left that they are basically giving them to anyone with booking history. I really hope this doesnt mean we have a big space of empty seats

Not true at all I don't think. They wouldn't give me a ticket with one booking she said has to be two and that there are not many left

Surely they would have given me one if there was that many left?

Well I rang up and got told my booking history isn't good enough (been out of the country for 2 years) and a slim chance of them going on general sale. Any other options I could try?

If you have a booking history, then you wont need them to go to general sale. You need it to go to varied booking history.

if there's any left this is likely to happen Thursday or Friday.

Edited by djamfisher

Â