Tickets

Mic09

Apparently we have around 800 left

Think they'll be gone today. Mail said, there's about a half an hour wait at the moment. That's nothing really.

Apparently we have around 800 left

Going to try and get over to the ticket office in the morning I think

I'd do it today, if you can mate.

Got myself a club wembley ticket for the semi.

Looking forward to the different experience but I will certainly miss being amongst the villa support in my colours.

I've also been guaranteed a ticket for the final if we progress. But I'm on a stag do for my best mate. Dilemma !

Did you pay up front for it or get it off someone im considering trying to get one.

I was offered it by somebody who lives abroad. He's an arsenal fan so will travel back for the final that they will inevitably get to!

500 left...

We now have 500 tickets remaining for the FA Cup semi-final at Wembley on Sunday.

We face Liverpool in the showpiece last four encounter in the capital.

Tickets are available to supporters with a varied booking history of two or more games.

Please be aware that they are only available to purchase in person at Villa Park's ticket office.

Move quickly to snap up the final few tickets for the game.  Supporters are able to purchase up to six tickets for the Wembley match but must have a qualifiying client reference number for each one.  No ticket sales will be processed over the telephone as tickets are no longer being posted out.

Tickets will be handed over at point of purchase.

Tickets are sold on a first come first served basis.

Please be aware that by turning up you are not guaranteed the chance to snap up a seat for the showpiece semi-final.

We would like to thank supporters for not phoning the box office hotline for tickets since the start of the week.  This has enabled us to process tickets from the Villa Park ticket office efficiently during a hectic period.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~4641916,00.html

500 left...

We now have 500 tickets remaining for the FA Cup semi-final at Wembley on Sunday.

Tickets are available to supporters with a varied booking history of two or more games.

Please be aware that they are only available to purchase in person at Villa Park's ticket office.

Move quickly to snap up the final few tickets for the game.  Supporters are able to purchase up to six tickets for the Wembley match but must have a qualifiying client reference number for each one.  No ticket sales will be processed over the telephone as tickets are no longer being posted out.

Please be aware that by turning up you are not guaranteed the chance to snap up a seat for the showpiece semi-final.

We would like to thank supporters for not phoning the box office hotline for tickets since the start of the week.  This has enabled us to process tickets from the Villa Park ticket office efficiently during a hectic period.

Do you think these will sell out today?

500 left...

Do you think these will sell out today?

Hard to say. If we'd sold 300 up to that point, then you'd think there may be a couple of hundred left in the morning, but I wouldn't take the risk to be honest. You may get lucky, but get down ASAP! If it does carry over, I'd be there as early as you can tomorrow morning.   

Still find it baffling as to why they stopped posting out so early or we haven't even got a collection point at Wembley when Liverpool can arrange one!

Not everyone can afford to take time off work or the travel arrangements to piss about like so.

Still find it baffling as to why they stopped posting out so early or we haven't even got a collection point at Wembley when Liverpool can arrange one!

Not everyone can afford to take time off work or the travel arrangements to piss about like so.

Liverpool aren't posting any either, they have to collect from anfield, not Wembley.

To be fair, knowing this won't make me popular, if you've only been to a couple of games this season and as a result you need to jump through a few hoops to get a ticket then it's not the end of the world.

The club haven't covered themselves in glory here granted, but it's not an exact science. We've sold out anyway.

Liverpool aren't posting any either, they have to collect from anfield, not Wembley.

Here you go… 

Postage and delivery of tickets

Supporters whose address on our ticketing system falls within the UK including Northern Ireland - tickets will be sent via Special Delivery and an additional charge of £6.45 will be applied per transaction at the time of booking.

Tickets will be sent to the registered address we currently hold on our ticketing system of the person making the booking.  

We cannot accommodate tickets being sent to an alternative address or requests for collections.

Supporters whose address on our ticketing system falls outside of the UK including Northern Ireland - due to the short timescales involved and the uncertainty around tickets arriving ahead of the match, all non-UK supporters must collect their tickets from Wembley Stadium on the day of the semi-final.

Tickets will be available for collection for these supporters from the East Side ticket office from 9am until 2pm only. 

We will be unable to accommodate any collections outside of these hours.

Full ID will be required in the form of passport or driving licence along with a copy of your email confirmation before tickets will be issued.

We will not issue your tickets if valid ID is not provided.  

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/fa-cup-semi-final-ticket-details

Edited by Kingman

Got myself a club wembley ticket for the semi.

Looking forward to the different experience but I will certainly miss being amongst the villa support in my colours.

I've also been guaranteed a ticket for the final if we progress. But I'm on a stag do for my best mate. Dilemma !

I was club Wembley for league cup final in 2010. Two suited and booted manc fans got thrown out for taunting villa fans in the tier below. Safe to say you have to be on your best behaviour.

Here you go…

Postage and delivery of tickets

Supporters whose address on our ticketing system falls within the UK including Northern Ireland - tickets will be sent via Special Delivery and an additional charge of £6.45 will be applied per transaction at the time of booking.

Tickets will be sent to the registered address we currently hold on our ticketing system of the person making the booking.

We cannot accommodate tickets being sent to an alternative address or requests for collections.

Supporters whose address on our ticketing system falls outside of the UK including Northern Ireland - due to the short timescales involved and the uncertainty around tickets arriving ahead of the match, all non-UK supporters must collect their tickets from Wembley Stadium on the day of the semi-final.

Tickets will be available for collection for these supporters from the East Side ticket office from 9am until 2pm only.

We will be unable to accommodate any collections outside of these hours.

Full ID will be required in the form of passport or driving licence along with a copy of your email confirmation before tickets will be issued.

We will not issue your tickets if valid ID is not provided.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/fa-cup-semi-final-ticket-details

That collection is for non uk residents, also the article was posted on the 2nd of april? I'm guessing this is wrong as they only replayed Blackburn on the 8th?

The latest article states they are not posting any and they must collect from anfield.

I live in Leeds so I had to get a family member to dash down today and get me a ticket. I think it's ridiculous that i couldn't pay for special delivery / collect from VP at the weekend, but thankfully i had someone at hand - i know others in my situation won't be so lucky.

Anyway, there were about 180 tickets left as of 5pm today apparently.

Liverpool still have tickets left (big club) they are able to click and collect online though. 

Not much difference you still have to go to the club to collect.

Surprised we sold out so easily without going to general sale? I hope we haven't handed any back to club wembley  :angry:

Edited by supernova26

Liverpool still have tickets left (big club) they are able to click and collect online though.

Surprised we sold out so easily without going to general sale? I hope we haven't handed any back to club wembley :angry:

A 2 game history is as good as general sale really though isn't. Apart from those who haven't had games allocated to them ever, you'd like to think there'd be enough demand from people that have seen us twice in about the last 5 years.

Surprised we sold out so easily without going to general sale? I hope we haven't handed any back to club wembley :angry:

A 2 game history is as good as general sale really though isn't. Apart from those who haven't had games allocated to them ever, you'd like to think there'd be enough demand from people that have seen us twice in about the last 5 years.

I think there is; its just hard, this late in the day, for people to organise other things, such as funds, travel, childcare, time off work to collect tickets etc.

Â