Tickets

Mic09

Was the 2 game history for this year or ever?

The ticket staff told me it was this season.

Hope so.

My sister was after one but only went to one game this season so didn't chance going down (she'd have had to take a morning off work).

She'll be annoyed if she could have gotten one :D

I have no idea other than how I read the 'varied booking history' which was different to how they had worded it before for any of the later criteria. They also used it for the ballot and it meant games over the last 15 years.

What happened with the ballot? I entered but heard nothing. I assume no news is bad news? Gutted not been able to get a ticket as live in Aberdeen but still a life long supporter. :( UTV

All gone then!

With the ballot someone on here said they'd won.

The person on here who won said he didn't even enter it :D so either some one did for him, someone used the wrong reference or Villa just cocked up.

I entered but got nothing, all sorted now though thankfully.

All gone then!

With the ballot someone on here said they'd won.

The person on here who won said he didn't even enter it :D so either some one did for him, someone used the wrong reference or Villa just cocked up.

I entered but got nothing, all sorted now though thankfully.

Oh really? Haha I can't remember the exact post. I've managed to get a couple more tickets so given mine to a mate. Happy days.

Got my ticket this morning, there was 6 left when I got it apparantly!

Edited by Si.
  • Like 2

Did peoples come in the post as a "parcel" in a white bag?

I have been in isle of Wight all week, got back today and have only collection card for a parcel in a white bag, signed for. Gotta go sorting office in the morning and hope it is the tickets, I am expecting other parcels too...

Ticket office said "fairly sure" that should be it.

Â