Tickets

Mic09

If you go in person and get your mate a ticket what details of his do you need?? Just an email address to buy on his behalf??

Client ref, and name I think. Maybe post code and address too, to confirm, but not 100% sure.

OK I have no booking history this season (going to game V West Ham but that's not until after) - 1 or 2 games last season only. Had a season ticket a few years ago when I lived in Leicester but since moving down south its just too much to continue with it...so I am strictly a booking history only customer and no chance of getting up to Birmingham to que for a ticket - when would they go on sale for me and would I be able to call up about it you reckon? I tried to find info on the official website but couldn't find anything past 5 game 2014/15 history?? Any help appreciated! I'd be doubly gutted after seeing us lose twice at Wembley a few years ago if I missed us winning there this time around!

If it helps People who have 3+ history I have just booked online even though its not till 3+ till monday but in the gods only blocks remaining I was told

I got one today it was definitely upper tier only but £43 ones towards the front & £33 further back were available.

Much happier than I was yesterday evening.

OK I have no booking history this season (going to game V West Ham but that's not until after) - 1 or 2 games last season only. Had a season ticket a few years ago when I lived in Leicester but since moving down south its just too much to continue with it...so I am strictly a booking history only customer and no chance of getting up to Birmingham to que for a ticket - when would they go on sale for me and would I be able to call up about it you reckon? I tried to find info on the official website but couldn't find anything past 5 game 2014/15 history?? Any help appreciated! I'd be doubly gutted after seeing us lose twice at Wembley a few years ago if I missed us winning there this time around!

I think you've probably got 3 possibilities.

Ring up and hope they make a mistake or are feeling generous which will help if there is lots left.

Someone with a reference and history this season helps you out.

Last chance saloon is your history becomes enough and someone will go to villa park and buy one for you.

Not that much help but probably your options. Apart from on Sunday when there may be the odd spare floating around in pubs with Villa fans or off a tout.

• Like 1

Bit of a long shot i know, but is anybody from the Bournemouth/ London area going up to VP on Wednesday for tickets and are prepared to get 2 for me and my son as they are not posting any more tickets out.

Either that or meet anyone outside Wembley. We only have a 1 match history unfortunately.

Cheers UTV

Is your client reference number the number in brackets which follows your name on the top right of the screen in the online ticket office?

I always buy mine online so I've never needed to give it out or anything.

Is your client reference number the number in brackets which follows your name on the top right of the screen in the online ticket office?

I always buy mine online so I've never needed to give it out or anything.

Yeah that's the one

"If you don't come lots of time during the season you are not coming to this. We make more money from season ticket holders and those who go to games frequently. We don't care if there are empty seats"

Edited by supernova26

Why could they not charge for next day delevery ? I live in Watford and been to two games this season. There is no way I can get to brum an back ! :(

Should of rang today as it was last day to post,but I had 3+ history told them im going away and said no problem sending them even though i wasnt legible till monday

Â