Tickets

Mic09

3+ on Monday at 9am

2+ Tuesday

Tickets only on sale in person at Villa Village

Well that's me well and truly screwed along with lots of other people that haven't gone to many games partly because they don't live that close.

Really pissed off!

• Like 2

3+ on Monday at 9am

2+ Tuesday

Well that's me well and truly screwed along with lots of other people that haven't gone to many games partly because they don't live that close.

Really pissed off!

Yep, I'm screwed too. 180 miles away, and no chance of time off next week. 

Yeah going to need help but it's not just like its a trip to the ticket office they might need to be prepared to queue.

Haha I need some karma to be repayed. I bought someone off here a semi final ticket last time.

I've done my bit, and let some of my mates know it'd gone to 4+ today, and they got sorted. Hoping that good deed doesn't go unrewarded! :D  

Will it go down to 3 game booking history I wonder.  Got tickets already but hoping to get another on my bros ref who has 3 games.

Will be 3 game booking history (For this season games only) from Monday. and 2 games this season on Tuesday!!

Has your brother been to 3 games this season? or in previous seasons?

Edited by Villan4Life

3+ on Monday at 9am

2+ Tuesday

Really pissed off!

Have to say our ticket office has maintained consistency throughout and done a pretty fantastic job on making sure we don't sell out!

Edited by Kingman

3+ on Monday at 9am

2+ Tuesday

Really pissed off!

Yep, I'm screwed too. 180 miles away, and no chance of time off next week.

I was in the same boat but just called the ticket office and they put it through today so are going to post one out. Happy days!

• Like 1

It won't go on general sale now we have Liverpool, 

However i do think it will go down to just any booking history next week.

I hope they will exclude the booking history from the Liverpool match at VP if that is the case. 

Thats an excellent point, Unfortunately i don't think our ticket office are as switched on as yourself! 

So just to clarify, are we saying as of Monday NO more tickets will be available over the phone or online?

Correct only in person be able to collect

Wow, So not only have the ticket office dragged out the criteria process with having to have held a season ticket for the last 150 years for the first couple of weeks of sale of which we probably sold about 5 tickets.

Just to make sure we **** everybody up going into the final week, We are NO longer Selling over the phone or online so people will have to take time off work to go and stand in the dinner Que outside Villa Park for a couple of hours just like we did in the 1980's because we've all got **** all else better to do!

Have to say that, Our ticket office really dose go that extra mile to royally **** things up! 

Edited by Kingman

So just to clarify, are we saying as of Monday NO more tickets will be available over the phone or online?

Correct only in person be able to collect

Wow, So not only have the ticket office dragged out the criteria process with having to have held a season ticket for the last 150 years for the first couple of weeks of sale of which we probably sold about 5 tickets. Just to make sure we **** everybody up going into the final week, We are NO longer Selling over the phone or online so people will have to take time off work to go and stand in the dinner Que outside Villa Park for a couple of hours just like we did in the 1980's

Have to say that, Our ticket office really dose go that extra mile to royally **** things up! 

Its not as if they didnt give anyone the chance to buy them online/by phone!

Â