Tickets

Mic09

Just received my tickets and it looks like they are both adult tickets, I ordered 1 adult and 1 child, looks like a morning trying to get through to the ticket office.

Absolutely gutted, out of town and can't get down to the ticket office :(

Absolute clowns I need two tickets but how am I going to get to brum when I work and live in London with only 5 days before the final

They have really messed this process up

It's ridiculous mate, proper shame, guess the telly will have to suffice!

Just received my tickets and it looks like they are both adult tickets, I ordered 1 adult and 1 child, looks like a morning trying to get through to the ticket office.

As long as they've not charged you for two adult tickets, I wouldn't worry about it!

I bought 1 student, 1 adult and 1 child and they all came as adult tickets. I doubt they'll be checking anyway, and would probably only care if it was the other way round.

I've been charged correctly. I imagine your right Dave, probably only a problem if it was the other way round (adult trying to enter on child's ticket), I'm going to double check though, be just my luck to get turned away.

Mine came the same , was charged correctly so not worried

Got myself a club wembley ticket for the semi.

Looking forward to the different experience but I will certainly miss being amongst the villa support in my colours.

I've also been guaranteed a ticket for the final if we progress. But I'm on a stag do for my best mate. Dilemma !

Looking forward to the different experience but I will certainly miss being amongst the villa support in my colours.

I've also been guaranteed a ticket for the final if we progress. But I'm on a stag do for my best mate. Dilemma !

I'll gladly take your ticket for the final pal, be a shame to let your mate down ;)

Anyone at the ticket office today?

My mate got there at 6:30, was about 40th in line. Supposedly a lad at the front came from Croydon last night; got there at 2.

Mate reckons there was about 250 there at 8:20.

Fair play, shows if you really want to be there then you will find a way.

According to some Liverpool fans I play football with they've sold all of their allocation already. Pretty quick considering they were only on sale from Thursday last week.

They haven't, their website states that they will be selling tickets tomorrow online only and must collect from Liverpool ticket office.

Did you pay up front for it or get it off someone im considering trying to get one.

Â