limpid

Never ever play Weimann instead of NZogbia ever again! Zog has been brilliant imo

Absolutely. Excellent flick then for Delph's shot too.

To think we could play N'Zogbia and Gil potentially if we wanted to play better "on the floor"

We could have had four. But only have one.

I still feel very scared about the final fifteen if we don't score.

Pulis screaming for early push before half time. Maybe his striker won't last the 90.

Worried at 1-0 Gardner ruining the party so I want a second early in the second half.

We just need to do what we are doing. Westwood been poor and Okore made an error, otherwise all good.

Not much wrong with these players.

My god Lambert strangled the life out of us.

Hope its not too late, we can't afford any mistakes.

Clarke, lowton, Hutton, westy, cleverley, delph, gabby and zog all playing well.

If only trekkers gets a break

• Like 1

Very surprised to see us playing so well. It's great to see. Hopefully they'll come out a very confident team in the second half and continue to play without fear and with freedom and get the result we need!

Edited by nobler

The Tim Sherwood Show is a bit irritating but he's got the players running around and everything! Shame my BT Sport app keeps ballsing up. Good half, now let's get another and put on a show. I still think it's a shame Gil isn't playing in the hole but Zog has taken his chance really well so hats off.