limpid

It could have been 4-0.. Any other team in this league would be 4-0 up. Villa with our luck it's 1-0.. I should be happy with the lead, but we have been beyond unlucky this half..

I loved hearing Sherwood and the coaches.

Every kick of the ball came with screams of encouragement or instructions from the dugout.

Quite the contract with Lambert, who stood there with his hands in his pockets, having no idea what to do.

Edited by Davkaus

Before game I said:

That is such a side that someone who only watches MOTD and reads occasional newspaper articles would pick from our squad list. Gabby: he's fast. N'Zogbia: didn't he score them goals when he was at Wigan? Cleverley: he used to play for Man U.

Gabby and N'Zogbia will do nothing. Westwood and Cleverley are fine and tidy - so would be better with just one of them who can keep it ticking over - but won't do anything. Which basically gives us Delph and Benteke as our only two attacking players who might do anything at all.

The best we can hope for is 0-0 until 70 minutes. And then hope that two of Gil, Sinclair or Grealish come on, and then we can start playing properly. It's like we're deliberately handicapping ourselves to give the other team a chance...

I'm stunned.

Hahaha - I was so wrong!!

Edited by isgill88

We should be out of sight. I wasn't a fan of Sherwood and didn't like the starting 11 but I'm loving the passion. It must transmit to the players.

We've been a totally different team. 1-0 massively flatters the baggies at this stage, we've been all over them.

If we play like this for the rest of the season, we'll stay up, but i'll settle for just playing like this for the rest of the game at this stage.

Well I'm pleasantly surprised, we've actually been quite good.

Gabby is putting a decent shift in and even N'Zogbia hasn't been too bad. Really hope we don't sit back now and invite pressure, get another and I think that'll do.