The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Wouldnt mind Eddie Howe but I think compo would be high and a risk. No more risks/gambles I wnat someone proven at this level

!. Moyes

2 Rodgers

3) Hiddink (I know completely unrealistic but we can dream)

We cannot afford another risk at this point.

• Like 2

My thoughts are who could do any better with the pile of tripe we currently have?. What no one has yet convinced me of is who is really in charge of player recruitment? if the signings are purely down to Tim, then yes he should go, however if not then i'd stick because i don't see anyone getting a tune out of our current crop!  

so you'd stick with a manager who has 4 points from eleven games? Expecting what to happen exactly?

Aye

Nothing but a huge hint:

The OS slideshow on the main page, number 2 was about "the boss" and had a picture of TS. It's now been removed. The ones after and before remain, just any of TS's face have been removed...

happening.jpg

Aye I've been refreshing the main OS page. Only 2 stories running along the banner at the top now... it gets to the third circle on the top right and then goes back to the beginning.  Methinks something is afoot. 

Wilkins in for Saints and Moyes in for Monday night live on SKY *Fingers crossed*

can say it all you like Moyes is not coming here

And how do you know that??

why on earth would moyes come to this club at this point?

He would be coming with us at our lowest ebb so we can surely only go up, there is quality in the squad I don't care what people say, he'd be getting a pay rise, it would help him get out of a job that he is struggling a bit in with his dignity intact, we still are a sleeping giant.  It could be attractive to Moyes.

Aye

Nothing but a huge hint:

The OS slideshow on the main page, number 2 was about "the boss" and had a picture of TS. It's now been removed. The ones after and before remain, just any of TS's face have been removed...

happening.jpg

Aye I've been refreshing the main OS page. Only 2 stories running along the banner at the top now... it gets to the third circle on the top right and then goes back to the beginning.  Methinks something is afoot. 

Yes us on the foot of the table if Sunderland win.

• Like 1

Does anyone actually think we deserve to be in this league?  Taken our status for granted for too long now, other teams literally would kill to be in the top flight.  We dont even spend enough to stand still anymore.

Relegation looks inevitable now i think.

• Like 1

Wilkins in for Saints and Moyes in for Monday night live on SKY *Fingers crossed*

He would be coming with us at our lowest ebb so we can surely only go up, there is quality in the squad I don't care what people say, he'd be getting a pay rise, it would help him get out of a job that he is struggling a bit in with his dignity intact, we still are a sleeping giant.  It could be attractive to Moyes.

can't see it.  Moyes needs to rebuild his reputation a bit.  Would be a terrible decision to try and do that under a Lerner owned club in the state we're in.

The best thing TS can do for himself is offer to stay on as a deputy. Instead of walking away/getting the boot in shame, offer to stay on under an experienced manager, learn tonnes and more importantly, bring the fans back around to liking you a bit. Then leave and pursue a career... Without shame and with more knowledge.

Edited by Sam3773

Nothing but a huge hint:

Mate if I was Moyes I would be thinking, they are terrible side they cannot get ANY worse so he will come under no pressure and if he gets some success, winning game sby more than 1 goal for example he will be loved by the fans. And there is still enough time for him to turn it around.

He hasnt nothing to lose by coming here and I think if that idiot Lerner actually flies out personally and reaches out to Moyes we can get him.If Moyes was appointed I think a load of Villa fans should head down TO villa Park like we did with MON when he came, it will create such a positive and buzz around the place I reckon they would be fired up for first league game 

The best thing TS can do for himself is offer to stay one as a deputy. Instead of walking away/getting the boot in shame, offer to stay on under an experienced manager, learn tonnes and more importantly, bring the fans back around to liking you a bit. Then leave and pursue a career... Without shame and with more knowledge.

Sorry, but the fans won't take that.  If he has near enough made us certain for the drop then he has to be gone.  The players won't take it either.  

Â