The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Is it possible to mega-sack someone rather than just sack them?

Club statement:

Aston Villa Football Club has MEGA-SACKED manager Tim Sherwood.

The club would also like to place on record its thanks to Tim and take this opportunity to wish him all the 'bantz' he could possibly want in the future.

The club will announce a new and more terrible manager in due course.

There will be no further comment from the club at this stage.

• Like 2

Gone by match of the day, I hope. Damn, I like an attacking manager, and I respect Sherwood for always having 'gone for it'. Unfortunately his shirt or bust strategy has left us in a mess.

Gamble failed. Time to rip up the rulebook, and start again.

We were absolutely right to get rid of the last manager, we were just as wrong to appoint a manager with six months experience who is known to mouth off and who makes questionable tactical choices.

Frying pan > Fire.

• Like 4

My thoughts are who could do any better with the pile of tripe we currently have?. What no one has yet convinced me of is who is really in charge of player recruitment? if the signings are purely down to Tim, then yes he should go, however if not then i'd stick because i don't see anyone getting a tune out of our current crop!  

• Like 1

Our squad isn't great but it's certainly better than the position we're currently in. The manager is part of the problem.

I wish you were right. I don't think you are. 

I don't either. Even the players people rave about on here are not particularly great if truth be told

Nothing but a huge hint:

The OS slideshow on the main page, number 2 was about "the boss" and had a picture of TS. It's now been removed. The ones after and before remain, just any of TS's face have been removed...

Â