The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

OS

"I try and pick players who I suggest can handle the pressure. That's how I am selecting my teams at the moment.

For the next match, against Southampton: "We will mix it up. We will have a look and see a few of our other new players - and see how they perform on the big stage."

He has no idea. Absolutely none. This is getting scary if he somehow does manage to stay.

So he's going to change the team again

Haha what a shit manager

I actually don't know what he is talking about there and I truly believe that football management is a job that's made to look very difficult task by complete thickos.

I honestly think with half a brain, it's pretty straightforward.

Shows how much times change...there were mass demonstrations against Ellis when we looked like we were about to drop out of the top 8.

The only thing Lerner has done successfully, is to get our expectations at rock bottom.

How come the fans at the game weren't giving him loads of stick? The banners might have to come out to force the boards hand as I'm concerned we could be stuck with him.

Apathy.

Loafs of booimg from where I was sittung, holt end lower.  I wanted to, but i strictly do not boo.

I actually don't know what he is talking about there and I truly believe that football management is a job that's made to look very difficult task by complete thickos.

I honestly think with half a brain, it's pretty straightforward.

this is one of the most retarded things ive read on this site. I bet youre paying for your coaching badges right now so that you can go earn yourself a couple mil£ in a straight forward job. Or is it too simple for you? Being a football manager is ridiculously hard and you have literally 0 idea what it involves. I bet you dont even know how to take a training session do you which is managment 101. you come across as the "complete thicko" here tbh.

I had a look on twitter and Lerner is getting stick with lots of people saying a change of manager won't matter which is such bollox. Fair enough if Sherwood was working on a similar budget to Lambert but he's not and has been backed so takes all the blame despite trying his best to push it onto anyone but himself. Lambert signed the players required to keep us up at the very least while Sherwood goes and signs Lescott and Gestede...

I had a look on twitter and Lerner is getting stick with lots of people saying a change of manager won't matter which is such bollox. Fair enough if Sherwood was working on a similar budget to Lambert but he's not and has been backed so takes all the blame despite trying his best to push it onto anyone but himself. Lambert signed the players required to keep us up at the very least while Sherwood goes and signs Lescott and Gestede...

I don't think it's completely rubbish to have that opinion. We've been utter garbage under four different managers now.

• Like 2

Why has he not been sacked yet? Even allowing him to talk about another game is just frightening. He is useless. Honestly worse than Lambert and Mcleish in my opinion.

He just does not know how to kill teams off. Ayew scores so instead of going for the kill we sit back and collapse just as always under this clown

Oh and this is just laughable

Shergood.jpg

Â