The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I actually love tim. Finally glad to have a manager who shares nearly the same passion for the club as us fans

To be fair I think lambert fully appreciated the size and history of the club. He just did it in an incredibly dull way!

Not that this should become a Lambert thread, but I wouldn't ever have expected PL to say the problem with the squad was it had a losing mentality and that needed to change.

A manager needs to set the agenda. Lambert was a decent bloke I'm sure but I don't think he ever did that.

What I like is we are actually building a squad young mixed with experience and some foreign talent. Hopefully balance will be good

Unlike

Lambert whose plan A was sign a lot of younger talent from  lower leagues =failed

Plan B Sign a host foreign players from abroad = failed

Plan C sign some freebies and past it players =bigger failure

• Like 1

I've got to say, this summer is like Timmy is playing Football Manager, and he's discovered the in-game editor, so keeps on giving himself money to buy who he wants and has upped the club reputation stat to sign a better calibre of player.

Aston Villa boss Tim Sherwood offered his thoughts on the quality of young English players at his news conference today.

While praising the merits of a strong youth development strategy, he said: "If it [English talent] was better than the foreign talent, then we would have gone that route, but it's not. The value for money is on the foreign market.

"Some of these foreign boys we've gone for are better than the English ones. They have played a lot more games at a very young age.

"You look at the English boys, they've played five games and cost a mountain... [compared with] a guy who's played 200 games in Ligue 1."

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/33590104

He knows what he wants and he knows how to get it. Top man manager and great to have around the club. He breeds confidence.

He wants to destroy passers by.
  • Like 1

BREAKING NEWS: Tim Sherwood has successfully sold tea to China, coals to Newcastle and is suspected to be behind shipping Piers Morgan and James Cordan to America. A reported knighthood is on the horizon.

Â