Scott Marshall/Andy Marshall

briny_ear

For now, they are in charge of the first team and must prepare us for the cup tie with Leicester..

Depending on how the manager hunt goes, maybe they will also be at the helm for the important game with Stoke, and perhaps beyond that.

Can't say I really know much about them.

Can anyone fill in a bit of detail about their backgrounds and how they have been working with the squad so far?

It really can only be the cup game that they will be in charge for. To honest it might be for the best if we go out. It will be interesting to see how they set the team up and how the players react to lambert being sacked.

For now, they are in charge of the first team and must prepare us for the cup tie with Leicester..

Depending on how the manager hunt goes, maybe they will also be at the helm for the important game with Stoke, and perhaps beyond that.

Can't say I really know much about them.

Can anyone fill in a bit of detail about their backgrounds and how they have been working with the squad so far?

Scott Marshall was a youth player with Arsenal and got released without playing a game and had a lot of lower league club experience. Was a youth coach at Wycombe when Lambert was there

Andy Marshall was a keeper for Norwich in the Premiership and was our 3rd choice for a while when signed for Villa

Andy Marshall owns Sells goalkeeping academy so I guess thats why the club kept him around for a coaching role, seems to have quite a bit of experience in that field

Edited by Pembers

Just hope people are right that we will have a new manager in place by the Stoke game. Not so sure myself it will be that straightforward (on the basis that life rarely is, particularly when Lerner is involved). Think the Scott and Andy show could run for a little while longer.

In truth it doesnt really matter who they are, they are the only ones left and they will only be in charge for 1 cup game and a game that in all honesty is really not important to us at the minute. Theres no way Lerner wont make an appointment before Stoke, the whole reasn Lambert is gone now is because he knows he has a week or so to get someone in.

• Like 1

thats amazing how these guys.. suddenly find themselves (well one of them) in the managers role on the weekend. Such a rapid rise in career progression :D

Ive got a call from my job in the canteen to orange peeler. Watch out Marshall.. im coming for your job.

Edited by KSV

Â