Scott Marshall/Andy Marshall

briny_ear

Sherwood needs his own gang, I read last night that the reason he turned down Albion was because they wouldn't let him bring in Les Ferdinand and Ramsey. So I presume he'll be getting in some coaches even if we have to wait until the summer.

Being so bad in the first half makes me think that we're going to need some new coaches too.

I agree

Sherwood really needs his own guys. Thanks to Marshall and everything but what's left of the previous dire regime needs to go

Clean slate all round

Edited by AshVilla

Being so bad in the first half makes me think that we're going to need some new coaches too.

I agree

Sherwood really needs his own guys. Thanks to Marshall and everything but what's left of the previous dire regime needs to go

Clean slate all round

Whilst I agree generally, Sherwood is a highly regarded coach. If they are happy and able to follow his instructions then for the short term I'm happy to keep them on. They'll need somebody other than the boss!

I've got a feeling that Marshall & Marshall will be out of the door quite soon. Don't think they can take too much credit for the Leicester result either cos up until half-time it stank of Paul Lambert. Also thought it was weak having to phone up the ex boss prior to the game. Thanks but no thanks

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if Scott Marshall hands in his notice at the end of the season, from what i've read so far hes only willing to stay till the season end, which is enough time for Lambert to have a holiday and attend a few job interviews for a new managerial position to which old Scotty boy will no doubt follow, probably as his assistant, he clearly feels uncomfortable working without Lambert.

• Like 1

I agree

Clean slate all round

Whilst I agree generally, Sherwood is a highly regarded coach. If they are happy and able to follow his instructions then for the short term I'm happy to keep them on. They'll need somebody other than the boss!

I understood that he didnt get involved in day to day coaching with either the youth teams where he had a academy director role or with the first team where Ramsey undertook those duties - in what sense is he "highly regarded"?

I agree

Clean slate all round

I understood that he didnt get involved in day to day coaching with either the youth teams where he had a academy director role or with the first team where Ramsey undertook those duties - in what sense is he "highly regarded"?

He was initially a youth coach and a coach for Redknapp, he was then given the academy director role by Levy.

Â