Carles Gil

bose

Whilst it would be interesting to see Gil play with better players around him at Villa (the likes of Kodjia, McCormack, Adomah) I don't think its worth bringing him back.

He's light weight and I don't think there is anything he can do that Grealish can't.

Get rid in the summer and move on.

14 hours ago, VillaChris said:

It's taken him a while to actually get back into the Depor team...after starting the season he's been warming the bench until very recently. But if he's played well v Madrid fair play.

I'm actually quite happy him and Veretout are starting and playing well for their clubs...will at least mean we can get some money back for them next summer.

We only paid 3m for him so should get that back.

I would be much happier if Carlos had a good game against Athletico as opposed to Real.

18 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Whilst it would be interesting to see Gil play with better players around him at Villa (the likes of Kodjia, McCormack, Adomah) I don't think its worth bringing him back.

He's light weight and I don't think there is anything he can do that Grealish can't.

Get rid in the summer and move on.

This - at his stature he either needs to be difficult to get off the ball without fouling or simply fast. He's neither and that's a big problem when playing in England. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

This - at his stature he either needs to be difficult to get off the ball without fouling or simply fast. He's neither and that's a big problem when playing in England. 

its a shame but....on the money

Edited by TRO

18 hours ago, rodders0223 said:
On 12/13/2016 at 01:57, Eric said:

Looked very good at Bernabeu... how many of our current players would do that?

Not saying he would walk in to this team. But at the same time people here  saying he is useless and to lighweight can't have seen him play except in the worst Villa team for decades.

would be intersting ro see what a proper manager like Bruce could get out of him.

Bacuna.

rhd2gTV.png

I swear people are trolling with this Bacuna stuff lately.

22 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

What position does he play in then? 

McCormack has been better than Gil ever was for Aston Villa. 

Not yet, especially when you adjust for level, not saying Gil was particularly good for us but McCormack has been massively disappointing so far, plus McCormack cost like 4 times the fee we paid for Gil.

• Like 1

Â