Carles Gil

bose

Chaps, the Scott Sinclair thread has been bumped. People asking why he wasn't on the bench today.

You'd all better trot off there and have a go at the people posting about it. The AUDACITY of them to wonder why a player didn't make the bench!!!

Don't they know you're not allowed to question why a player isn't in the squad if we win?

I think that is more to do with him coming back from injury, and us not knowing whether or not he is fit now or if he has still got a bit of time left.

• Like 1

Have to say it dose seem strange that arguably our best form player at the time of Tims arrival dosent even make the squad anymore. 

Is it possible to be that much out of form in such a relatively short space of time? 

Anyway, Please let me know if you find my ****s

Edited by Kingman

We are winning games, so for all I care, Gil could be on the moon. I don't give a toss.

read a different thread t

It would be nice to but people keep pushing this one to the top.

Ahhh...    :huh:

It's funny because you commenting pushes it to the top.

Ho hum.

We are winning games, so for all I care, Gil could be on the moon. I don't give a toss.

read a different thread t

It would be nice to but people keep pushing this one to the top.

Ahhh...    :huh:

It's funny because you commenting pushes it to the top.

Ho hum.

Er, yeah, that was the joke.

MY joke...

OH BUGGER, I'VE DONE IT AGAIN..... :(

Chaps, the Scott Sinclair thread has been bumped. People asking why he wasn't on the bench today.

You'd all better trot off there and have a go at the people posting about it. The AUDACITY of them to wonder why a player didn't make the bench!!!

Don't they know you're not allowed to question why a player isn't in the squad if we win?

I think that is more to do with him coming back from injury, and us not knowing whether or not he is fit now or if he has still got a bit of time left.

What difference does that make? Surely if we're winning football matches then Sherwood is doing absolutely everything 100% right and there's no room for improvement in any element of the team whatsoever?

Look, from that thread:

why isn't he in the match squad? Surely he is better than Weimann.

Wonder why he didn't at least make the bench.

Has Sherwood gone cold on him all of a sudden?

Maybe we can't afford him, no point in raising his value by playing him if we have alternatives in the squad. If this is the case then Sherwood is a very clever manager. Imho

The moaners in this thread must be seething!!!

How dare these guys suggest that the match day squad be changed in any way. Don't they know we won? We should be sticking with that exact team forever.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

Wow, 24 hours on and surprise surprise, the Gil thread is top trending.

Let it go people, for all we know the guy might have a stinking attitude and/or be training poorly........he's not in favour for whatever reason, let it go.

(WE ARE WINNING GAMES YOU KNOW?!)

• Like 1

Let it go people, for all we know the guy might have a stinking attitude and/or be training poorly........he's not in favour for whatever reason, let it go.

The ironic thing being if it wasn't for people like you moaning about this thread, then it would have sank back down the forum with the only post being an incidental one mentioning that he wasn't on the bench again.

The only people not letting it go are the people moaning about people discussing an Aston Villa player on an Aston Villa forum!!!!!!!!

The cheek of them!

• Like 3

The ironic thing being if it wasn't for people like you moaning about this thread, then it would have sank back down the forum with the only post being an incidental one mentioning that he wasn't on the bench again.

The only people not letting it go are the people moaning about people discussing an Aston Villa player on an Aston Villa forum!!!!!!!!

The cheek of them!

Really?

Because when I logged on about twenty minutes ago having not been on for circa 24 hours it was top trending.......

Classic villa fans behaviour, shit things are going well let's find something to pick at, just can't deal with so much positivity.........

The cheek of them!

Really?

Because when I logged on about twenty minutes ago having not been on for circa 24 hours it was top trending.......

Classic villa fans behaviour, shit things are going well let's find something to pick at, just can't deal with so much positivity.........

Yes. Really.

You should pop over to the Scott Sinclair thread and throw your toys out of the pram in there too. They're wondering why Sinclair wasn't in the squad. The crazy bastards!!!

There are certainly some people on VT looking for things to moan about at, yes...

• Like 2

It's weird that he hasn't had a look in after being a stand out player against opposition such as Liverpool and Chelsea. That said, given the results we've had, Sherwood has proven to be justified in his decisions. As much as I'd rather see Gil on the bench ahead of shite like Weimann, and as much as I'd like to see him get some game time as I genuinely believe he could deliver for us and be a key player, we've done pretty damn well without him. 

I anticipate he will leave in the summer and I feel he'll become a success whether he ends up, perhaps to our loss when taking into account the bigger picture beyond this season, but Sherwood has done what he has had to do and has delivered, so you can't say he has made the wrong decision given the circumstances.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

It's weird that he hasn't had a look in after being a stand out player against opposition such as Liverpool and Chelsea. That said, given the results we've had, Sherwood has proven to be justified in his decisions. As much as I'd rather see Gil on the bench ahead of shite like Weimann, and as much as I'd like to see him get some game time as I genuinely believe he could deliver for us and be a key player, we've done pretty damn well without him. 

I anticipate he will leave in the summer and I feel he'll become a success whether he ends up, perhaps to our loss when taking into account the bigger picture beyond this season, but Sherwood has done what he has had to do and has delivered, so you can't say he has made the wrong decision given the circumstances.

You're going to get this thread locked, Talking about Gil in the Gil thread!.. are you insane in the membrane?  ;)

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 2

The cheek of them!

Really?

Yes. Really.

You should pop over to the Scott Sinclair thread and throw your toys out of the pram in there too. They're wondering why Sinclair wasn't in the squad. The crazy bastards!!!

This. I have absolutely zero clue why people would moan about people talking about a villa player in his thread on villa talk.

Mental.

• Like 2

Is there a chance that Gil hasn't settled here in the UK and isn't keen on staying, or that his agent has another move lined up for him?

Makes no sense to play someone who won't be here next season instead of someone like Grealish who will hopefully be the future of our team for the next five or 10 years.

The cheek of them!

Really?

Yes. Really.

This. I have absolutely zero clue why people would moan about people talking about a villa player in his thread on villa talk.

Mental.

I still think it was the stupid comments made at the start of Sherwood's times as manager that see the reactions. That's why the Sinclair thread doesn't get the same response because no one made ridiculous comments to begin with.

Should probably move on from it by now though.

Â