New manager

reykjavik

It was Rodgers who did all the hard work at Swansea.

It was Martinez

I know what you mean but Rodgers can take a lot of credit for establishing them in the top flight. A lot of Swansea fans have a lot of praise for Kenny Jacket as well for their current position. They've had some managers really.

They've had a football ethos, and they've stuck to it. The managers have come and gone

• Like 2

Curbishley - lol.

Care to elaborate?
Who has only ever managed two clubs (albeit one for a rather long time) and hadn't managed since 2008. Same with Gregory. Loved him until the dodgy dealings stories surfaced but health issues aside he has been out of the top flight too long. Don't care about premiership experience as long as the new guy has top flight experience. Championship punts can wait till the summer.
Got Charlton in the premier league, kept them there for a while. He left, they go down. Went to West Ham, kept them up with an amazing run at the end of the season. Mid table the season after until the owner done him over. I wouldn't want him here full time but as a short term fix, yes. He's underrated if u ask me

It was Rodgers who did all the hard work at Swansea.

It was Martinez

I know what you mean but Rodgers can take a lot of credit for establishing them in the top flight. A lot of Swansea fans have a lot of praise for Kenny Jacket as well for their current position. They've had some managers really.

They've had a football ethos, and they've stuck to it. The managers have come and gone

A football ethos would be great, we sure as hell don't have one at the moment. Unless ugly one dimensional football and no goals is an 'ethos'.

• Like 1

Curbishley - lol.

Care to elaborate?
Who has only ever managed two clubs (albeit one for a rather long time) and hadn't managed since 2008. Same with Gregory. Loved him until the dodgy dealings stories surfaced but health issues aside he has been out of the top flight too long. Don't care about premiership experience as long as the new guy has top flight experience. Championship punts can wait till the summer.
Got Charlton in the premier league, kept them there for a while. He left, they go down. Went to West Ham, kept them up with an amazing run at the end of the season. Mid table the season after until the owner done him over. I wouldn't want him here full time but as a short term fix, yes. He's underrated if u ask me

True. I would like us to be a bit more adventurous that's all but he has pedigree.

1360525188_938041_1360525322_noticia_nor

Please.

The rumour back in the summer was that Lambert's replacement would be someone famous for his teeth. So you never know.

Knowing our luck and Lerner's incompetency that would probably be Ryland Clarke from Big Brother.

• Like 2