New manager

reykjavik

For me the Hoddle appointment would help repair our damaged PR - I wonder if fox knows him from in and around London.

Lacks a bit of a passion for me...it wasn't going great at QPR...

Glenn Hoddle is not a man you appoint to help your PR unless you hold similar beliefs to him

I think TF will have a big say in this appointment...he was of course London based so may have connections to

Sherwood

Hoddle

Curbishley

I think if Sherwood is a contender - the club will need a back up plan - in case he starts asking fir a daft salary, etc

Hoddle would be horrible appointment. Hasn't managed a club in 10 years and hasn't had any success for 20 years.

I hope that Fox isn't as clueless as Lerner seems to be.

• Like 2

Really don't understand why some people want Hoddle. He's been out of the game in a management role for way too long and he wasn't even really that good in the latter years either.

That and he's an inappropriate, un-politically correct whack job who believes in psychics and **** knows what else. I don't think he even makes sense when he's a pundit, let alone letting him run riot on a Premier League football team. I don't think gathering the squad round Ceptic Peg's crystal ball would do much for the team spirit, either. Hoddle would just sum up the sheer ineptitude of our higher ups and prove they know nothing about football and have no business running a football club.

I don't know. If he can predict the future we could not bother turning up to the games we lose, saving ourselves for the games we'll win.... or something.

Cometh the hour, cometh the man...

Bob-Bradley.jpg

Not sure if this is a joke, but I think he could do the job solely on the face that he plays simple. I think we need that at the moment. Screw possession, we need goals. Bradley would probably play a 4-4-2 which suits our squad. 

Apparently his brother's on Twitter saying Bob would take it if offered. I'd be fine with it, at least a stop-gap for the rest of the season. He'd get us organized and probably motivate the squad at least for the short term. I always liked Bob when he coached the US national team.